Benchmark scores in other reviews are only comparable when this exact same configuration is used.
|Test System - VGA Rev. 2018.2|
|Processor:||Intel Core i7-8700K @ 4.8 GHz|
(Coffee Lake, 12 MB Cache)
|Motherboard:||ASUS Maximus X Hero|
|Memory:||G.SKILL 16 GB Trident-Z DDR4 |
@ 3867 MHz 18-19-19-39
|Storage:||2x Patriot Ignite 960 GB SSD|
|Power Supply:||Seasonic Prime Ultra Titanium 850 W|
|Cooler:||Cryorig R1 Universal 2x 140 mm fan|
|Software:||Windows 10 64-bit April 2018 Update|
|Drivers:||GeForce 411.51 Press Driver|
|Display:||Acer CB240HYKbmjdpr 24" 3840x2160|
- All games and cards were tested with the drivers listed above, and no performance results were recycled between test systems. Only this exact system with exactly the same configuration was used.
- All games are set to their highest quality setting unless indicated otherwise.
- AA and AF are applied via in-game settings, not via the driver's control panel.
- 1920x1080: Most common monitor (22" - 26").
- 2560x1440: Highest possible 16:9 resolution for commonly available displays (27"-32").
- 3840x2160: 4K Ultra HD resolution, available on the latest high-end monitors.