I would like to thank CaseKing.de
for supplying the review sample.
CaseKing is one of the few companies out there, which will not just sell anything. They only offer hardware that performs well and is of high quality. The shop carries quite a few exclusive parts and devices from all around the world and it is also the official distributor for a long list of well known manufacturers. Their assortment has grown substantially in recent years, while great service and support is still a very important part of the shop philosophy. The website may be in German, but due to great demand, an English version is in the works.
CaseKing has sent us a few items from NZXT. Today, we will look at the Sentry LX, which can be considered a high-end & high-quality monitoring unit for fans and thermal diodes. It comes in black and does offer a bit more than simple monitoring.
- Large dual 5.25" LCD screen
- NZXT designed intuitive control, set and change fan speeds and settings on the fly
- Auto/Manual modes, let the LCD take control or set fan speeds to your liking
- Temperature alarm
- Aluminum finish
- NZXT Designed graphical interface, easy to read and understand
- Saved Settings, calender and fan settings are stored even during system off so settings don't need to be redone
- Supports up to 4 Watt per channel