I would like to thank Thermaltake
for making this review possible.
We recently reviewed the Thermaltake Mozart TX case and mentioned that you can add a Thermaltake 7" LCD screen to it. Today we have this display which comes with an integrated touch screen.
The device is connected to the video card via VGA cable and can display resolutions from 640x480 up to 1280x760 (and sometimes higher, depending on settings).
Here are the most important specification bullet points:
- Uses 12V power from PSU
- Dot Resolution RGB (2400 H x 480 V = 1,152,000 dots) [ed. this means that the native res. is 800x480. Three dots red, green, blue make up each "single" color pixel]
- Supports VGA connector input
- Supports two RCA video inputs
- On-Screen Display control
- Backlight control available
- IR remote controller
- Display. Brightness: 280 cd/m². Contrast: 300:1. Viewing angle: 40/60 (UD). 60/60 (LR).
- Operating voltage: 11V-14.4V
- Power consumption: <9W
The package is identical on both sides, so only one image today.
Inside the package the LCD unit is very well protected from shocks or dents in the package.
You will receive:
- LCD Unit
- Infrared Remote control
- VGA cable (1.50m)
- USB cable for touchscreen
- Driver CD for touchscreen
- Touchscreen pen
- Instruction manual
- Front bracket
- Power cable