We would like to thank Xigmatek for supplying the review sample.
Features: (as listed by the manufacturer)
- H.D.T. (Heat-pipe direct touch) technology.
- Dual fan installed option and Anti-vibration rubbers attached.
- Double layer HDT & Double performance.
- 2pcs Φ8mm & 4pcs Φ6mm high performance heat-pipes.
- PWM fan to adjust the power of the fan efficiently.
- Anti-vibration rubbers prevent vibration and absorb noise.
- Mounting system, Spring-Screw and consolidate back plate.
- Friendly installation.
- Intel LGA1366, LGA1156, LGA775
- AMD AM3, AM2+, AM2
*The noise level is rated by the manufacturer. We will measure it ourselves later in the review.
|Dimensions:||130(W) x 66.4(D) x 159(H) mm|
|Heatsink Material:||Aluminium-alloy Fins and Copper Heat pipes|
|Heatpipe:||2x 8 mm and 4x 6 mm, Copper without any plating|
|Fan Dimension:||120(W) x 120(H) x 25(D) mm|
|Fan Speed:||1000~2200 RPM|
|Maximum Air Flow:||89.45 CFM|
|Connector:||4-pin, supports PWM|
|Fan controller:||Motherboard PWM based|