I would like to thank Caseking for supplying the review sample.
The Akasa Group of companies was founded in 1997 with offices in Taipei and London. The brand Akasa was launched in 2000. Akasa have been at the forefront of the Custom PC revolution, with the introduction of Extreme Coolers, for the overclocking fraternity, quickly followed by aerodynamic round cables and PAXmate sound absorption kits. These Akasa PC products are retailed through the leading on-street companies, they can also be found at the major e-retailers.
Akasa now has outlets in Asia Pacific, Middle East, Northern & Southern Europe, USA and South America. They have a production facility in China and OEM many products for leading brands.
Today we get to take a look at one of their USB 3.0 enclosures of the "noir S" series. These are made of Aluminum and are available in 2.5 and 3.5 inch variants.
- Super Speed USB 3.0 connection
- 5 Gbps max data transfer - up to 10 x faster than USB 2.0
- Stylish brushed aluminium finish
- Aluminium body for good heat dissipation
- Power and data blue LED’s
- Suitable for all 2.5" SATA and SSD drives
- Compact enclosure powered from USB for easy mobility
- USB 2.0 backward compatible