TechPowerUp would like to thank Thermaltake for supplying the review sample.
There comes a time when many will find that aircooling their high performance computer becomes too loud, or it simply does not work well enough. These users start to think about watercooling their system, but many are afraid of the cost or the complexity of a full kit. The new BigWater 760i from Thermaltake addresses these issues with a low-cost watercooling system that is compact and easy to install.
- Dual 5.25 Drive Bay design: liquid cooling system in-a-box to save the space in the chassis and simplifies installation
- Mesh design front bezel enhances ventilation
- Easy to install and refill.
- 12cm Motorsports Radiator : 1. DTT - Dimple Tube Technology swirls the coolant within the radiator to increase thermal transfer.
- Slim Pure Copper Waterblock: 1. Micro-Channel Design within the waterblock maximize the thermal efficiency
- Socket LGA775 and AMD K8/AM2.)
- Ultra-low noise fan: silent variable fan with blue LED (1600 ~ 2400rpm).
- High-performance Liquid Pump: 1.Silent and powerful P500(500L/hr) pump provide superb reliability
- Quick connector: 1. Quick Disconnect Coupling: Valves shuts off water flow immediately when dismantling to prevents water leakage
- Durable 3/8” Tube: Special material to prevent wear & tare from being clogged up or over bending.
2. An all-aluminum radiator featuring expanded outer fins and tube style for maximum performance.
2. Advanced Brazing technology improves reliability and leakage free
3. All-in-one mounting design supports all latest CPU from Intel & AMD. (Includes: Intel
2.The ceramic bearings significantly extend the life-expectancy of the pump.
2.User friendly Quick Install Connector saves you time and energy.
- AMD AM2 series
- AMD K8 series
- Intel LGA775
- Intel P4
Dimension: 232mm(L) X 148.6mm(W) X 85mm(H) Weight: 1.3(kg) Water Block Material: All copper designed Dimension: 58mm(L) X 58mm(W) X 35mm(H) Quick install connector: For 9.5mm ID (3/8”) tubing Weight: 311(g)
Pump Dimensions: 75(L) x 70(W) x 75(H) mm Bearing: Ceramic bearing Maximum Capacity: 500 L/ hr Rated Voltage: DC 12V Input current: 600 mA Connector: 4 pin Noise: 16 dBA Life time: 80000 hr (MTBF)
Radiator Dimensions: 153(L) x 120(W) x 28(H) mm Material: Aluminum Tube Design: Aluminum, Dimple Fin Design: Aluminum, Louvered Quick install connector: For 9.5mm ID (3/8”) tubing
Fan Fan Dimension: 120(L) x 120(w) x 25(H) mm Fan Speed: 1600~2400 RPM Rated Voltage: 12V Noise: 16 ~20 dB Life Expectancy: 40,000 hr Connector: 4pin
Liquid Tank Dimensions: 72.4 (L) x 70.5(W) x 69.4(H) mm Capacity: 130 c.c Quick install connector: For 9.5mm ID(3/8”) tube
Tube Dimensions: 9.5mm ID(3/8”) tube Material: Green UV
Coolant Capacity: 500 c.c Major Material Ingredient: Ethylene Glycol