Thursday, March 10th 2011
The Japanese manufacturer Scythe Co. Ltd. expands its portfolio of PC accessories with a card reader called Kama Reader Jr. The Kama Reader Jr. is a compact multi-format card reader which can be installed into a 8.89 cm (3.5 inch) drive bay. It is suitable for quick reading and writing of virtually any memory card on the market. Kama Reader Jr. is also equipped with a front USB port. Kama Reader Jr. is now available for a MSRP of 7,50 € (excluding VAT / Tax).
- Model Name: Kama Reader Jr.
- Item Number: SCKMRDJR
- Manufacturer: Scythe Co., Ltd.
- Dimensions: 101 x 25.5 x 9 mm / 4.04 x 1.02 x 3.74in (WxHxD)
- Compatible media: Memory Stick (PRO, ROM), Memory Stick (DUO, PRO-ROM), Compact Flash, Micro Drive, SD Card, SDHC Card, Mini SD (requires adapter), Mini SDHC (requires adapter), MultiMedia Card (MMC), RS-MMC (requires adapter), MMC Micro (requires adapter), Memory Stick Micro, Micro SD, Micro SDHC
- Compatible OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7
- Connector: USB 2.0 intern
- Mounting: 3.5inch intern