Monday, March 28th 2011

TechPowerUp and BitFenix ''I'm a Shinobi'' Contest Winners Announced

Announcing the winners of the TechPowerUp and BitFenix "I'm a Shinobi" Contest. To celebrate the launch of BitFenix Shinobi PC case back in February, we threw open a contest to find two of the catchiest, wittiest, completions to the phrase "I'm a Shinobi because...", with the two getting a new Bitfenix Shinobi case each. And the winners are:
  • sttubs from Illinois, USA (entry)
  • TheMailMan78 from Florida, USA (entry)
Huge congrats you two, the organizers will contact the winners privately for shipping information.
Add your own comment

64 Comments on TechPowerUp and BitFenix ''I'm a Shinobi'' Contest Winners Announced

#1
btarunr
Editor & Senior Moderator
mtosev said:
atleast there will be no shipping charges as themailman will deliver it free of charge to himself lol
Even otherwise there are no shipping charges. It will be shipped for free.
Posted on Reply
#2
Mussels
Moderprator
btarunr said:
Even otherwise there are no shipping charges. It will be shipped for free.
way to miss the point. i drew a pictcha to illustrate.

Posted on Reply
#3
Completely Bonkers
ART! What's it called? Is it stop motion? Before, and after? ie. The money-shot? The splash? Yuk!
Posted on Reply
#5
TheMailMan78
Big Member
Maban said:
Speaking objectively, I am sort of ashamed that they picked these two submissions. I found there to be many others much more deserving.
Why you hatin man? Why can't you be happy someone from TPU won something for a change?
Posted on Reply
#6
Bundy
Congrats TMM, its great to see a good guy get up and win.
Posted on Reply
#7
tigger
I'm the only one
Well done TMM, your posts make me chuckle a lot, you always bring a new angle to any subject, well done and awesome entry.

Trouble is, your wife knows you fap on the sly now.
Posted on Reply
#8
jasper1605
tigger said:
Trouble is, your wife knows you fap on the sly now.
not true, if TheMailMan is a true Shinobi she wouldn't know even if she were to read that. That's how good the true Shinobis are.
Posted on Reply
#9
Kantastic
TheMailMan78 said:
Why you hatin man? Why can't you be happy someone from TPU won something for a change?
Like forealz, a TPU regular finally won something rather than someone who heard about FREE STUFFZ on another forum and decided to participate.
Posted on Reply
#11
sttubs
Thank you TPU & Bitfenix! I received the Shinobi case that I won. They sent me the windowed version & the window has a smoke like tint to it. Very nice fit & finish, well worth the wait. The only two areas that I see where they can improve is adding rubber gromets in the cable cutouts & use USB3.0 connections. Now I need to figure out what to do with it.
Posted on Reply
#12
TheMailMan78
Big Member
sttubs said:
Thank you TPU & Bitfenix! I received the Shinobi case that I won. They sent me the windowed version & the window has a smoke like tint to it. Very nice fit & finish, well worth the wait. The only two areas that I see where they can improve is adding rubber gromets in the cable cutouts & use USB3.0 connections. Now I need to figure out what to do with it.
I just got mine in today too! Thanks guys.
Posted on Reply
#13
mlee49
TheMailMan78 said:
I just got mine in today too! Thanks guys.
Pictures or your just a cat alien.
Posted on Reply
#14
TheMailMan78
Big Member
mlee49 said:
Pictures or your just a cat alien.
I got it in but I didn't open it. A buddy of mine who doesn't have a lot of funds REALLY needs a new case so I am just going to give it to him. Its a win, win situation all around. Got to win a case with a fappin joke and help a friend at the same time.
Posted on Reply
Add your own comment