Friday, September 22nd 2017
The EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE cards are now available with 12 GHz of GDDR5X memory, giving it 528 GB/s of memory bandwidth! These cards are available with either the ELITE Black or White shroud, and of course comes with EVGA's exclusive iCX technology, giving you 9 thermal sensors, onboard thermal LED indicators and incredible cooling with quiet operation.
- Includes EVGA iCX Technology
- 12 GHz GDDR5X Memory
- 528 GB/s of Memory Bandwidth
- Available in ELITE Black and White Colors
- Featuring a total of 11 global patents (pending and granted), iCX is efficiency perfected.
- 9 Additional Sensors and MCU's embedded on the PCB.
- Purposefully-directed Airflow Chambers.
- Newly Designed Die-Cast Baseplate and Backplate.
- Full Control Using EVGA Precision XOC.
- EVGA's iCX is the Very Definition of Interactive Cooling.