Tuesday, August 28th 2018

Phanteks Announces the Evolv X Chassis

Phanteks today announced the new Evolv X to the award-winning Evolv Series. The ultimate mid-tower with incredible flexibility to create your desired PC configurations.

The Evolv X is assembled with premium materials and has been refined with enhanced cooling to ensure balance between airflow and clean asthetics. Dual system configuration is now possible on the Evolv X with the optional ITX upgrade kits and new REVOLT X power supplies. Integrated with Digital RGB illumination with tastefully designed color profile, the Evolv X leaves an impression.
The Evolv X comes with a new level of cable management that makes installation and organization a breeze. The new tool-less panels covers your cables while adding additional storage to the case. Whether you game, work, or stream the Evolv X has got you covered!

Pricing, Warranty, and Availability
Available at most retailers in September 2018, backed by 5-year Warranty. MSRP: $199.99.
Add your own comment

9 Comments on Phanteks Announces the Evolv X Chassis

#1
Hood
Phanteks really does listen to customers - this is the best Evolv case yet, with air flow, storage, and rad space all vastly improved, while keeping the signature aesthetic. Attention to detail and cable management covers are amazing. This company is pushing useful innovations, while their competition is still trying to figure out RGB and TG. <div class="youtube-embed" data-id="gcNsHS2U8RM"><img src="https://i.ytimg.com/vi/gcNsHS2U8RM/hqdefault.jpg" /><div class="youtube-play"></div><a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcNsHS2U8RM" target="_blank" class="youtube-title"></a></div>
Posted on Reply
#2
_UV_
Finally something simple, stylish and minimalistic , but not stupid.
Posted on Reply
#3
jaw shwaa
If only I hadn't gotten the evolv atx 7 months ago...
Posted on Reply
#4
Xzibit
Hood said:
Phanteks really does listen to customers - this is the best Evolv case yet, with air flow, storage, and rad space all vastly improved, while keeping the signature aesthetic. Attention to detail and cable management covers are amazing. This company is pushing useful innovations, while their competition is still trying to figure out RGB and TG. <div class="youtube-embed" data-id="gcNsHS2U8RM"><img src="https://i.ytimg.com/vi/gcNsHS2U8RM/hqdefault.jpg" /><div class="youtube-play"></div><a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcNsHS2U8RM" target="_blank" class="youtube-title"></a></div>
Case looks nice.

That GPU temps though 90c. Have to take off the filter and front cover to lower it to 85c
Posted on Reply
#5
jaw shwaa
Xzibit said:
Case looks nice.

That GPU temps though 90c. Have to take off the filter and front cover to lower it to 85c
Yeah that front filter on the evolve atx is a big choke point imo , I always just pull it if I'm gonna leave the metal on
Posted on Reply
#6
noname00
jaw shwaa said:
If only I hadn't gotten the evolv atx 7 months ago...
7 months ago? that's nice. I went to buy it last week, but had the luck, as it turns out, for the shop to be closed at that time. This will definitely be my future case.

Anyway, there's also this version, which I can't find on their website - http://www.shop4pc.ro/carcasa-phanteks-enthoo-evolv-atx-flow-edition-tempered-glass-anthracite-grey-p-47555.html
It might be a caseking.de modded case.
Posted on Reply
#7
Hood
noname00 said:
7 months ago? that's nice. I went to buy it last week, but had the luck, as it turns out, for the shop to be closed at that time. This will definitely be my future case.

Anyway, there's also this version, which I can't find on their website - http://www.shop4pc.ro/carcasa-phanteks-enthoo-evolv-atx-flow-edition-tempered-glass-anthracite-grey-p-47555.html
It might be a caseking.de modded case.
That is a modded version of the old Evolv ATX, and as such it has none of the improvements or features which characterize the Evolv X. The hexagonal holes improve the air flow, but not the looks IMO (I like the subdued, classy look of the new Evolv X case.
Posted on Reply
#8
John Naylor
Never had any air flow issues with any of the Phanteks cases. Of course you can create them by going with a lesser number of high speed intake fans instead of filling all the fan mounts and running 350 - 700 rpm (maybe 850 in stress testing). Yes, intake filters reduce air flow by up to a third ... in any case; the higher the fan rpm, the greater the effect.
Posted on Reply
#9
Vayra86
Yaaaay they fixed the top vents!

Do want. One of the best looking and more functional cases of today.
Posted on Reply