Thursday, February 26th 2009
NVIDIA has released new drivers for its professional Quadro series of video cards. The latest NVIDIA Quadro release 182.08 supports all cards from the Quadro FX, Quadro CX and Quadro NVS series. Release highlights:
- WHQL Certified driver.
- Improved performance on workstation applications.
- Added support for DDC-Ci/MCCS over the DisplayPort AUX channel.
- Added 10-bits per color (10bpc) DisplayPort support for full-screen applications on supported products.
- Integrated AutoCAD and 3ds Max Performance Drivers in the graphics driver with auto-detection, providing increased performance. Support for three latest versions of AutoCAD and 3ds Max. Standalone versions or version updates can still be downloaded from the NVIDIA driver download page.
- Workstation application compatibility fixes. Please read the release notes for more information on product support, feature limitations, driver fixes and known compatibility issues.