• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Making Audio Enhancers Work on Windows

1. I would recommend you to do the reverse to the volmax-boost value. Audio boosting like this will severely compress the audio. One of my own mod is to bring it to 0. This allows for a maximum dynamic range in the output audio. If I would like loud, I use the volume control.
2. In Dolby terminology, 5.1 is 6 channel, and I put 6 in my own mod, works perfectly. Also Front: all channels in front of you. 5.1=3;left,cen,right. Side, rest in the same plane. 5.1=2;side l, side r. 7.1=4; sl, sr, rear l, rear r.
5.1= 3f, 2s, 1sub.
7.1=3f, 4s, 1sub.
Do not play with heights; they are only available in atmos systems.
3. fs_192000 is a bad idea. These numbers are for intelligent eq. You are making the EQ work on wrong levels on the audible range. Let me explain. EQ Open is a V equaliser (high bass, low mid, high trebles). The stock numbers allow the proper level of EQ for each band. If you interpolate it, the initial part of the EQ will apply in the audible range. Thus Open will no longer be a V eq, but more of a bass enhancement, as the low mid will apply on the highs, and the high trebles will apply in ultrasound. Thus you did a V EQ in a 192000 hz signal. Keep that stock.
1. If you try with 0, the volume isn't good or loud and clear enough hear it, i have tried this before. Thats why i have it at what i have it at, if try it, you would know why is every set the way it is.
2. the way i said it is the right way, if you don't believe ask @alanfox2000 or @OMER. Also refer to post #784 if you want proof.
3. if you didn't look close enough, you would see that the intelligent eq not enabled in my preset, so you don't have worry about that. Also the ieq makes sound terrible.

Plus i have been experienced with this type of dolby atmos mod for quite awhile now, i know what values make it sound great.

Last edited:
System Name Dell Inspiron 7375
Processor AMD Ryzen™ 7 2700U Mobile Processor with Radeon™ RX Vega 10 Graphics
Memory 16GB (total) 2400MHz DDR4 SODIMM
Video Card(s) Radeon™ RX Vega 10 Graphics
Storage SanDisk X600 SATA SSD 512GB
Display(s) BOE NV13FHM
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC3253 (Dell Labelling) ALC255 (Real name)
@alanfox2000 and @OMER
I would like to know how the numbers for channel configuration in Dolby XML 3.3.0 in 5.1 and 7.1 were obtained.
To my knowledge, and testing in 5.1 for all numbers,
In Dolby terminology, 5.1 is 6 channel, and I put 6 in my own mod, works perfectly. Also Front: all channels in front of you. 5.1=3;left,cen,right. Side, rest in the same plane. 5.1=2;side l, side r. 7.1=4; sl, sr, rear l, rear r.
5.1= 3f, 2s, 1sub.
7.1=3f, 4s, 1sub.
Code:
<endpoint type="internal_speaker" brand="Generic" model="Default" operating_mode="normal" fs="48000" total_count="6" front_count="3" side_count="2" height_count="0" has_subwoofer="1">
Is what I use in my 5.1
1. If you try with 0, the volume isn't good or loud and clear enough hear it, i have tried this before. Thats why i have it at what i have it at, if try it, you would know why is every set the way it is.
2. the way i said it is the right way, if you don't believe ask @alanfox2000 or @OMER. Also refer to post #784 if you want proof.
3. if you didn't look close enough, you would see that the intelligent eq not enabled in my preset, so you don't have worry about that. Also the ieq makes sound terrible.

Plus i have been experienced with this type of dolby atmos mod for years. i know what i am doing.
I am using boost of 0 on my headphones and 5.1 receiver for a few months now.
Volume control can do better job in my opinion. I would use boost only in onboard speakers.
I personally really like IEQ, used it in in Dolby PCEE4, then DDP and now atmos, so that's that.
I disabled boost back in the day by setting key {3070AF02-405D-4874-9465-6A96005C29EE},3 in static key to 0.

Hey guys, I just made and tested my highest quality custom preset for Dolby atmos speaker system for gaming/gaming, it is currently set to work for v3 app+v2 preset+v3 service, if you want it to work for v3 everything, just change this value

to this

please don't change any other settings/values that i didn't put in my post. For speaker configuration setting: change the chn_count, it is default to 5.1, but you can change it to stereo or 7.1 and if you want to use it for just Dolby Atmos for gaming, change the
This best for movies, music and games. It's amazing sound. It works perfectly and sounds so good. To install, copy the .XML file and paste in dolbyaposvc folder in system32.
Thank you let me know your feedback, This works 100%. Just make sure after you installed it in the dolbyaposvc folder, you restart audio service and dolbydaxapi service to get the effect work.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18HEaOuWLgA84RB6m4xGYlXpPRehemrtQ/view?usp=drivesdk
This Default.xml file has been customized?

Volume Boost 500?
Be careful! Chip Amply in the PC. May be damaged chip
It doesn't damage my chip because, I don't turn the volume up on my speakers all the way, it out at a medium volume, to where I can hear it. The preset is works perfectly and sound so amazing and the experience is great. If you don't believe me, try the preset out for yourself.

Last edited:
I hope Citycultivator understands the amazing audio performance of dolby gaming, my v3.3.0 perfectly customized preset works best for me, i never had a audio problems, i use it daily on movies, games etc, it is the by far the best audio enhancement combined with good pair of dolby certified speakers

It is totally different experience for me because of dolby certified speakers with dolby gaming, perfect match

vexa

@vexa you should try my custom Dolby Atmos speaker system for gaming preset, since you said Dolby Atmos speaker system for gaming is limited by itself. This preset will tell you otherwise.

Dunno man, i just like softwares with customization on its actual GUI, modifying / editing xml like this. That's why I'm still waiting for someone to help me installing SBX720.
But will definitely try your custom xml because I'm still using atmos speaker system for gaming.

Also, you mentioned that you made this configuration based on your 5.1 speaker, I have 2.1 with very little to no highs because my left tweeter failed couple months ago (then I proceeded to remove the right one, for the sake of balance), this is one of my main reason to install enhancer with lots of settings and customization. My speaker is kinda 'special' :rockout:

Dunno man, i just like softwares with customization on its actual GUI, modifying / editing xml like this. That's why I'm still waiting for someone to help me installing SBX720.
But will definitely try your custom xml because I'm still using atmos speaker system for gaming.

Also, you mentioned that you made this configuration based on your 5.1 speaker, I have 2.1 with very little to no highs because my left tweeter failed couple months ago (then I proceeded to remove the right one, for the sake of balance), this is one of my main reason to install enhancer with lots of settings and customization. My speaker is kinda 'special' :rockout:
If you read my post #1,025 , all you have to do to use it for stereo is change the chn_count from 5 to 2 and save it and restart audio service and dolbydaxapi service. And enjoy amazing sound quality. I use one enhancer because multiple causes to much distortion and issues

Plus my custom preset is very much alike to @OMER 's and I Never had any issues or problems with high values.

Last edited:

Norvator

hi all
Someone knows if it is normal that the sound effects tab of Realtek sound Manager disappears with APO driver and Fx configurator installing X-fi -MB5
This gives it a better effect, By the way Nahimic2 doesn't work the effects.

1539533290373.png

thanks
xfi mb5.png

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/drivers/audio/audio-processing-object-architecture

You don't need to combining the APOs. Windows 10 provide CompositeSFX, CompositeMFX, CompositeEFX and CompositeOSFX, CompositeOMFX registry keys which allow to use multiple APO at the same endpoint. I had created a tutorial of using these registry with FX Configurator: http://puresoftapps.blogspot.com/2018/05/customize-your-multiples-audio-effects.html
However, using the Composite registry keys method have been tested by repliers of this thread cause audio distortion (you can found these reply on earlier post). And there are still have not a detail about Composite registry keys from Microsoft. Realtek UAD install file (inf) using registry Composite keys in order to integrate thirty party APO(s).
Here is the part of file of HDX_AcerExt_DOLBY_RTK.inf from Realtek UAD, that use thirty party APO (Dolby).
Code:
HKR,InterfaceSetting\SysCustomizedFx\FX\0,%PKEY_CompositeFX_StreamEffectClsid%,%REG_MULTI_SZ%,%FX_DOLBYAPO_DAPv251_CLSID%
HKR,InterfaceSetting\SysCustomizedFx\FX\0,%PKEY_CompositeFX_EndpointEffectClsid%,%REG_MULTI_SZ%,%FX_DOLBYAPO_VLLDP_CLSID%,%REALTEK_EFX_CLSID%
HKR,InterfaceSetting\SysCustomizedFx\FX\0,%PKEY_CompositeFX_Offload_StreamEffectClsid%,%REG_MULTI_SZ%,%FX_DOLBYAPO_DAPv251_CLSID%
PKEY_CompositeFX_StreamEffectClsid   = "{D04E05A6-594B-4fb6-A80D-01AF5EED7D1D},13"
PKEY_CompositeFX_EndpointEffectClsid = "{D04E05A6-594B-4fb6-A80D-01AF5EED7D1D},15"
PKEY_CompositeFX_Offload_StreamEffectClsid   = "{D04E05A6-594B-4fb6-A80D-01AF5EED7D1D},19"
REG_MULTI_SZ = 0x00010000
FX_DOLBYAPO_DAPv251_CLSID   = "{D9916FA0-99F7-11E7-BF21-6C0B849889E1}"
FX_DOLBYAPO_VLLDP_CLSID     = "{D9916F9E-99F7-11E7-BF21-6C0B849889E1}"
REALTEK_EFX_CLSID     = "{A29EB043-6CE2-4ee2-B38C-F58719E0D88F}"

These values are the GUID of APO DLL files. For DHT v4, the APO DLL of LFX and GFX are R4EEL64A.dll and R4EEG64A.dll. When you register these DLL file (regsvr32 /s R4EEL64A.dll AND regsvr32 /s R4EEG64A.dll), the values {BC8E3B67-3306-4eef-B230-6798E9A67F0B} (R4EEL64A.dll) and {56E00778-C664-4bb5-AA2B-CA6F14840BB3} (R4EEL64A.dll) reated on HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID

Edit1:
I have found that only Creative MFX APO have the audio effects. Creative SFX EFX APO is useless.
And also the DTS APO have the same problem. I had seem Realtek modify CompositeSFX, CompositeMFX, CompositeEFX add and remove DTS APOs many times on Realtek UAD. I think their may be less very few information how to make a SFX MFX EFX APOs from Microsoft (http://optimalsound.com/doyouknowEFX.html).

Edit 2:
It may be the APO design problem cause audio distortion and delay.

In this Test Product Config (20180925_01):
Dolby Atmos Speaker System (Preset XML Version 3.2.0) + Nahimic 3 + Sound Blaster UWP
Dolby Preset use ThinkSmart_Hub_500_w_Lenovo_Xiaomi_HP_Settings.7z or ThinkSmart_Hub_700_w_Lenovo_Xiaomi_HP_Settings.7z (or candownload at audio enhancer page) for better audio quality. Turn off all intelligent volume control of these apps.

View attachment 107493View attachment 107492View attachment 107491

All audio enhancers use stream effects (SFX), expect Dolby use stream effects and endpoint effects (SFX + EFX)
View attachment 107490
Please give feedback on Test Product Config (audio distortion, quality, delay, etc.)
I have test this product config. Creative Sound Blaster Connect UWP provide no sound effect. Nahimic have surround mode problems when switching from other tab in the app, it's show enable surround but select other tab like setting, its lost surround effect. and in Atmos Speaker System for Gaming, cant select Personalize, keeping show exception error when select personalize tab. I use the latest APO driver. And btw, I wonder why the surround sound mode of Nahimic only upmix stereo source to front and center speaker, but the side speaker remain silent.

hi all
Someone knows if it is normal that the sound effects tab of Realtek sound Manager disappears with APO driver and Fx configurator installing X-fi -MB5
This gives it a better effect, By the way Nahimic2 doesn't work the effects.

View attachment 108664
thanksView attachment 108665
yes it is normal. because you "unplugged" the sound effect from the main audio driver and "plugged in" the xfi

Last edited:

vexa

Sorry for bumping my post, I need help.

Thanks again, seems like these files on MF are same, just different version.
however on OEM folder, there are two files:
  • SPKEQ_CLV_PCAPP_US.exe, and
  • CreativeAudioEffectsComponentInstaller with an .exe inside
Do you have any idea about these? I wonder if these are optional or mandatory.
It's okay If you're not familiar with these, I'll just wait here til someone more familiar with it comes up.

I was about to install SBX720, but I found these two files on mediafire folder.
What are these two?
Am I suppose to install all these exe(s) too or are these just optional? If I need to, which one to install first?
Mediafire link: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/3bzluqogan6vx/

Sorry for bumping my post, I need help.

I was about to install SBX720, but I found these two files on mediafire folder.
What are these two?
Am I suppose to install all these exe(s) too or are these just optional? If I need to, which one to install first?
Mediafire link: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/3bzluqogan6vx/
Choose the highest version. <2.2.1.0>
And don't install any software in the OEM folder. Because the SPKEQ file is for PC Clevo's it make sounds just right for Clevo laptop built-in speakers. Audio effect component is a type of Protocol to download the control panel Sound Blaster. If you have download appx file 2.2.1.0. Do not need to install the Creative audio effect Component

BlackX

Sound Blaster.jpg

I want to Sound Blaster Connect 2 (Desktop) 720 get working.
But it says "Your audio device cannot be detected".
I have done the APO install and Product Config Tool.
And the GenKGA3 v2 leaving CTLNBK2HX2.kga in the SoftwareLock folder.

Is it because a bad Activation or a bad Driver?
Which audio driver should i use from Realtek website or MB website?

I have a CROSSHAIR VI HERO and windows 10.
Thanks for your help

View attachment 108777

Thanks for your help
The products of Creative work only on some certain DAC chip

System Name HP Omen 17
Processor i7 7700HQ
Memory 16GB 2400Mhz DDR4
Video Card(s) GTX 1060
Storage Samsung SM961 256GB + HGST 1TB
Display(s) 1080p IPS G-SYNC 75Hz
Audio Device(s) Bang & Olufsen
Power Supply 230W
Mouse Roccat Kone XTD+
Software Win 10 Pro
Guys BOOM_3D beta build is out now for windows 10 with 15 days trial period.....!!!!!!!
check this out!!!! this is awesome!!!!!
View attachment 108749
View attachment 108753
View attachment 108756
View attachment 108759
View attachment 108761
Here is the link: https://www.globaldelight.com/boom/windows/beta/index.php

Click on participation , fill ur details nd download the installer
after installation open the app nd u need to sign up and activate ur account through email
then login through the app DONE!!!!!!

Note: Pls remove all other audio enhancers nd modded drivers for the complete effect

ENJOY guys!!!!

Please don't post in all caps, bold letters and enormous font. It kills the eyes.

View attachment 108777

Thanks for your help

First unistall realtek. Then auto-update windows audio. and try again.

Guys BOOM_3D beta build is out now for windows 10 with 15 days trial period.....!!!!!!!
check this out!!!! this is awesome!!!!!
View attachment 108749
View attachment 108753
View attachment 108756
View attachment 108759
View attachment 108761
Here is the link: https://www.globaldelight.com/boom/windows/beta/index.php

Click on participation , fill ur details nd download the installer
after installation open the app nd u need to sign up and activate ur account through email
then login through the app DONE!!!!!!

Note: Pls remove all other audio enhancers nd modded drivers for the complete effect

ENJOY guys!!!!

I hope for APO driver support this.

BlackX

Soundblastermp3.jpg

So I tested a litte more but none of the Creative Sound Blaster Enhancers works.

I had installed my (bought from Creative website) original Balster MB3 Software again.
With this I have an extra Device for the Software wich was not present with the other Enhancers (MP3, MP5, Connect 2)
Also i have extra .dat files to the .kga files.
In the GenKGA v2 it is written: Sound Blaster Cinema 3 -> CTLMN34X2.kga
But in my folder there is a CTLTD2H3X2.kga and a CTLA20RVB5.kga file.

So respect to someone who has done all the work but he should test if this relay works.

Last edited:
After installing apo driver, I configured with FX configurator and i forgot to make a backup... How can I reset everything back to default?

This is DTS Audio Processing (UWP App) will be released on unpublished Toshiba laptop.

apps.22136.14560787018696735.091d0c66-73f8-4c64-b71e-40ee1e6f4e55.jpg

apps.490.14560787018696735.091d0c66-73f8-4c64-b71e-40ee1e6f4e55.jpg

apps.64567.14560787018696735.091d0c66-73f8-4c64-b71e-40ee1e6f4e55.jpg

I am try to making it to use for other unsupporting device, but DTS Audio Processing UWP stuck on "About DTS" interface.

This is DTS:X Master PC screenshot from here. The UI look like DTS Custom. There is no more information which laptop or motherboard will be bundled with DTS:X Master.

dtsx_ultra_concept_r1_mock.png

dtsx_ultra_concept_mock.png

dtsx_ultra_final.png

select_device_flyout.png

geq.png

about.png

dts_off.png

New DTS:X® Ultra 1.0 Technology has been applied on both DTS Audio Processing and DTS:X Master software on PC.

There is a also a software called DTS Tuning Tool used to create XML preset for different device on PC and Android.

tt_main_win_mock.png

SteelSeries Engine have a thing called DTS Headphone:X 2.0. This software and the above mentioned software use DTS APO 4.x ( the older use DTS APO 3.x)

apw-dtsv2-on.png

Last edited:
This is DTS Audio Processing (UWP App) will be released on unpublished Toshiba laptop.

View attachment 109051

View attachment 109052

View attachment 109053

I am try to making it to use for other unsupporting device, but DTS Audio Processing UWP stuck on "About DTS" interface.

This is DTS:X Master PC screenshot from here. The UI look like DTS Custom. There is no more information which laptop or motherboard will be bundled with DTS:X Master.

View attachment 109054

View attachment 109055

View attachment 109056

View attachment 109057

View attachment 109058

View attachment 109059

View attachment 109060

New DTS:X® Ultra 1.0 Technology has been applied on both DTS Audio Processing and DTS:X Master software on PC.

There is a also a software called DTS Tuning Tool used to create XML preset for different device on PC and Android.

View attachment 109061

SteelSeries Engine have a thing called DTS Headphone:X 2.0. This software and the above mentioned software use DTS APO 4.x ( the older use DTS APO 3.x)

View attachment 109062

Is there any way to use DTS Audio Processing UWP in gigabyte, i mean does it supports gigabyte hardware id
is there anything you could do to make it work in gigabyte

View attachment 109051

View attachment 109052

View attachment 109053

View attachment 109054

View attachment 109055

View attachment 109056

View attachment 109057

View attachment 109058

View attachment 109059

View attachment 109060

View attachment 109061

View attachment 109062

Damn I have asus motherboard.... Can you port for more motherboard?

Someone post a screenshot which shows Dolby Atmos for stereo speakers, DTS Headphone:X and DTS X Ultra spatial sound formats on flight 17713 (RS5).
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-is-dtsx/950b1950-e20a-4a49-82c8-2ec2dc707513

6feab677-9086-4d29-bf50-d84b01109583.png

I have found a DTS:X Ultra UWP app on Microsoft Store. I am not sure this app require DTS APO 4.x OR it is for DTS:X Ultra spatial sound format on Build 17713 (RS5).
DTS:X Ultra UWP app on Microsoft Store
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/dts-x-ultra/9n0h1m8j1308?activetab=pivot:overviewtab
It cannot be downloaded and installed from Microsoft Store, like other DTS UWP apps. However, DTS:X Ultra UWP app provide both x86 and x64 arch builds. I upload x86 and x64 appx file on mediafire.
DTS:X Ultra UWP appx file x64
DTS:X Ultra UWP appx file x86

I am try to use DTS Universal APO 4.0.19. with DTS Audio Processing Product Config. DTS:X Ultra still keep "About DTS" interface.

Image 1.png

Take a look on the Steel Series Engine 3 log file:
https://pastebin.com/VX171tBp

I believe this is DTS APO 4.x file from Steelseries Engine 3. I am not able to get this file since SteelSeries Engine 3 software download sdtshpx_setup.exe from github if you have SteelSeries Arctis headphones with DTS Headphone:X 2.0 features.

amd64\dts-eagle.lic
amd64\dts_apo4_hpxv2_oem_config.xml
amd64\dts_hpeq_44k.bin
amd64\dts_hpeq_48k.bin
amd64\UWP\dtsapo4xhpxv2x64.cat
amd64\UWP\dtsapo4xhpxv2x64.inf
amd64\UWP\dtsapo64.dll
amd64\UWP\dtscnt64.dll
amd64\UWP\DtsHPXV2Apo4Service.exe
amd64\UWP\dtshpxv2ext.cat
amd64\UWP\dtshpxv2ext.inf
amd64\UWP\dtstech64.dll
amd64\UWP\msvcp140.dll
amd64\UWP\vcruntime140.dll
x86\dts-eagle.lic
x86\dts_hpeq_44k.bin
x86\dts_hpeq_48k.bin
x86\UWP\dtsapo32.dll
x86\UWP\dtsapo4xhpxv2x86.cat
x86\UWP\dtsapo4xhpxv2x86.inf
x86\UWP\dtscnt32.dll
x86\UWP\DtsHPXV2Apo4Service.exe
x86\UWP\dtshpxv2ext.cat
x86\UWP\dtshpxv2ext.inf
x86\UWP\dtstech32.dll
x86\UWP\msvcp140.dll
x86\UWP\vcruntime140.dll

DTS APO 4.x files in Toshiba laptop have similar files (lic, bin, dts_apo4_XXXX_oem_config.xml files).

Recently, DTS Announces DTS:X Ultra Audio Support in ASUS ROG Phone. I believe there will be ASUS motherboards or laptops with DTS:X Ultra on next year.

Now, can someone do a test: Does DTS:X Ultra UWP app work with DTS:X Ultra spatial sound format on Build 17713 (RS5) ("About DTS" interface disappear)?

Last edited:
Someone post a screenshot which shows Dolby Atmos for stereo speakers, DTS Headphone:X and DTS X Ultra spatial sound formats on flight 17713 (RS5).
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-is-dtsx/950b1950-e20a-4a49-82c8-2ec2dc707513

View attachment 109079

I have found a DTS:X Ultra UWP app on Microsoft Store. I am not sure this app require DTS APO 4.x OR it is for DTS:X Ultra spatial sound format on Build 17713 (RS5).
DTS:X Ultra UWP app on Microsoft Store
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/dts-x-ultra/9n0h1m8j1308?activetab=pivot:overviewtab
It cannot be downloaded and installed from Microsoft Store, like other DTS UWP apps. However, DTS:X Ultra UWP app provide both x86 and x64 arch builds. I upload x86 and x64 appx file on mediafire.
DTS:X Ultra UWP appx file x64
DTS:X Ultra UWP appx file x86

I am try to use DTS Universal APO 4.0.19. with DTS Audio Processing Product Config. DTS:X Ultra still keep "About DTS" interface.

View attachment 109080

Take a look on the Steel Series Engine 3 log file:
https://pastebin.com/VX171tBp

I believe this is DTS APO 4.x file from Steelseries Engine 3. I am not able to get this file since SteelSeries Engine 3 software download sdtshpx_setup.exe from github if you have SteelSeries Arctis headphones with DTS Headphone:X 2.0 features.

amd64\dts-eagle.lic
amd64\dts_hpeq_44k.bin
amd64\UWP\dtsapo4xhpxv2x64.cat
amd64\UWP\dtsapo4xhpxv2x64.inf
amd64\UWP\dtsapo64.dll
amd64\UWP\dtscnt64.dll
amd64\UWP\DtsHPXV2Apo4Service.exe
amd64\UWP\dtshpxv2ext.cat
amd64\UWP\dtshpxv2ext.inf
amd64\UWP\dtstech64.dll
amd64\UWP\msvcp140.dll
amd64\UWP\vcruntime140.dll
x86\dts-eagle.lic
x86\dts_hpeq_44k.bin
x86\dts_hpeq_48k.bin
x86\UWP\dtsapo32.dll
x86\UWP\dtsapo4xhpxv2x86.cat
x86\UWP\dtsapo4xhpxv2x86.inf
x86\UWP\dtscnt32.dll
x86\UWP\DtsHPXV2Apo4Service.exe
x86\UWP\dtshpxv2ext.cat
x86\UWP\dtshpxv2ext.inf
x86\UWP\dtstech32.dll
x86\UWP\msvcp140.dll
x86\UWP\vcruntime140.dll

DTS APO 4.x files in Toshiba laptop have similar files (lic, bin, dts_apo4_XXXX_oem_config.xml files).

Recently, DTS Announces DTS:X Ultra Audio Support in ASUS ROG Phone. I believe there will be ASUS motherboards or laptops with DTS:X Ultra on next year.

Now, can someone do a test: Does DTS:X Ultra UWP app work with DTS:X Ultra spatial sound format on Build 17713 (RS5) ("About DTS" interface disappear)?

I try DTS:X Ultra UWP appx file x64 and DTS Audio Processing Product Config , it open but force close...not works