• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

AMD Radeon R9 Nano Review by TPU...Not

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
Because many TPU reviews are far too nice. Ratings over 8 or 9 for so-so products. I've looked at them and seen many noting some glaring issues with a product, then that product getting a TPU recommendation/etc. It's like...seriously TPU? You state it has some major issues then you highly recommend it? I thought they might be getting some pay for good reviews but I've just seen it too many times that it is clear some of the people are just too lenient here.

The content of the reviews are good, but the TPU rating system and such is often crap. If a product has a major issue, it should reflect greatly in the score and also not garner a recommendation.

Well, the fact that ASUS Strix (and MSI Gaming) cards are so freaking massive that they won't fit into all cases is a prety big problem and yet they didn't deduct score because of it. Why? Because this is so freaking good card regardless of that. I mean they managed to make R9-390X a passive graphic card in idle and harsly audible in load. Same for GTX 980. Granted, I had to buy a new case because of it (coming from a miniATX case), but I still think it was worth it. Some would disagree however since buying a new case for graphic card isn't exactly something people often have in mind.

Dunno, you have to understand what you read and apply it to your specific scenario to get a context. Otherwise score will be meaningless for you like you said.

AMD DX11 drivers are not as good as Nvidia but having both i know Mantle destroys Nvidia DX11 performance.
Ashes has nothing to do with Mantle, what it does show is problems Nvidia have with DX12 and the fact that despite all the noise about having better DX12 support than AMD they don't have Hardware ASync while AMD do. and that actually matters.
You sir, are an expert at strawman babblespeak. :D

Translation:

AMD DX11 drivers are not as good as Nvidia
No shit.

but having both i know Mantle destroys Nvidia DX11 performance.
A 290X gets more fps in BF4 than a GTX970. All other things being equal. :p

Ashes has nothing to do with Mantle,

Ashes supports Mantle, now called DX12.

what it does show is problems Nvidia have with DX12
Neither AMD or Nvidia fully support DX12, any feature supported will be GPU dependent.

despite all the noise about having better DX12 support than AMD they don't have Hardware ASync while AMD do. and that actually matters
When Hallock & Co claimed DX12 support, they lied. But all that doesn't matter now.....

:)

Last edited:

qubit

Overclocked quantum bit
System Name Quantumville™
Processor Intel Core i7-2700K @ 4GHz
Motherboard Asus P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3
Cooling Noctua NH-D14
Memory 16GB (2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Black DDR3 PC3-12800 C9 1600MHz)
Video Card(s) MSI RTX 2080 SUPER Gaming X Trio
Storage Samsung 850 Pro 256GB | WD Black 4TB | WD Blue 6TB
Display(s) ASUS ROG Strix XG27UQR (4K, 144Hz, G-SYNC compatible) | Asus MG28UQ (4K, 60Hz, FreeSync compatible)
Case Cooler Master HAF 922
Audio Device(s) Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Fatal1ty PCIe
Power Supply Corsair AX1600i
Mouse Microsoft Intellimouse Pro - Black Shadow
Keyboard Yes
Software Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
@btarunr Looks like AMD are in a death spiral to bankruptcy or being bought out. I'll bet this thing massively underperforms so they're afraid to let reviewers get their hands on it as they know they'll get a beating.

They've been overpromising and underdelivering for years now so I wouldn't expect this product to be any different.

cadaveca

My name is Dave
@btarunr Looks like AMD are in a death spiral to bankruptcy or being bought out. I'll bet this thing massively underperforms so they're afraid to let reviewers get their hands on it as they know they'll get a beating.

They've been overpromising and underdelivering for years now so I wouldn't expect this product to be any different.
That's the thing... who cares if it "underperforms"? Given that it takes a fully enabled core and smashes into a tiny space, some concessions must be given, and price is not one of them. It will be interesting to see if heat is the only factor that holds it back, or if it is limited by power consumption. Either way, since it does fit a lot of power in a tiny space, a price premium makes sense. There's really nothing for AMD to fear here.

It's just a shortage of cards, and a paper launch, just like the Fury and FuryX. No big deal. It only makes sense that it's be a bit lower than the Fury at least... and optimized for 4k (hence the added shaders). If it ends up being more than that, AMD has a clear-cut winner that NVidia cannot answer. If not, it will still be a good card.

If you'll be able to buy it. If they can't supply few ten samples to reviewers, how will they to thousands of buyers!?

qubit

Overclocked quantum bit
System Name Quantumville™
Processor Intel Core i7-2700K @ 4GHz
Motherboard Asus P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3
Cooling Noctua NH-D14
Memory 16GB (2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Black DDR3 PC3-12800 C9 1600MHz)
Video Card(s) MSI RTX 2080 SUPER Gaming X Trio
Storage Samsung 850 Pro 256GB | WD Black 4TB | WD Blue 6TB
Display(s) ASUS ROG Strix XG27UQR (4K, 144Hz, G-SYNC compatible) | Asus MG28UQ (4K, 60Hz, FreeSync compatible)
Case Cooler Master HAF 922
Audio Device(s) Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Fatal1ty PCIe
Power Supply Corsair AX1600i
Mouse Microsoft Intellimouse Pro - Black Shadow
Keyboard Yes
Software Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
That's the thing... who cares if it "underperforms"? Given that it takes a fully enabled core and smashes into a tiny space, some concessions must be given, and price is not one of them. It will be interesting to see if heat is the only factor that holds it back, or if it is limited by power consumption. Either way, since it does fit a lot of power in a tiny space, a price premium makes sense. There's really nothing for AMD to fear here.

It's just a shortage of cards, and a paper launch, just like the Fury and FuryX. No big deal. It only makes sense that it's be a bit lower than the Fury at least... and optimized for 4k (hence the added shaders). If it ends up being more than that, AMD has a clear-cut winner that NVidia cannot answer. If not, it will still be a good card.
Ok cad, that sounds plausible and I sincerely hope you're right. Still, for bta to put out an official announcement like this doesn't bode well and we've seen many paper launches in the past, but reviewers still got cards. Dunno, gotta wait and see.

System Name 3 desktop systems: Gaming / Internet / HTPC
Processor Ryzen 5 5500 / Ryzen 5 4600G / FX 6300 (12 years latter got to see how bad Bulldozer is)
Motherboard MSI X470 Gaming Plus Max (1) / MSI X470 Gaming Plus Max (2) / Gigabyte GA-990XA-UD3
Cooling Νoctua U12S / Segotep T4 / Snowman M-T6
Memory 16GB G.Skill RIPJAWS 3600 / 16GB G.Skill Aegis 3200 / 16GB Kingston 2400MHz (DDR3)
Video Card(s) ASRock RX 6600 + GT 710 (PhysX)/ Vega 7 integrated / Radeon RX 580
Storage NVMes, NVMes everywhere / NVMes, more NVMes / Various storage, SATA SSD mostly
Display(s) Philips 43PUS8857/12 UHD TV (120Hz, HDR, FreeSync Premium) ---- 19'' HP monitor + BlitzWolf BW-V5
Case Sharkoon Rebel 12 / Sharkoon Rebel 9 / Xigmatek Midguard
Audio Device(s) onboard
Power Supply Chieftec 850W / Silver Power 400W / Sharkoon 650W
Mouse CoolerMaster Devastator III Plus / Coolermaster Devastator / Logitech
Keyboard CoolerMaster Devastator III Plus / Coolermaster Devastator / Logitech
Software Windows 10 / Windows 10 / Windows 7
Why not TPU? How about our lack of a social media presence, and lack of youtube presence? That's enough reason...
There was also an editorial that every tech site on the planet copied and pasted as news. That editorial was talking about a company and it's inability to publish a WHQL driver for 6 months. All that buzz started from here. From that editorial. I am not kidding. Everybody copied THAT editorial.
Just a thought.

Ah! yes, there was also that other editorial with the not so kind tittle about a company not trusting it's own CPUs, but choosing CPUs from the competition for it's little Quantum project.
Just another thought.

But I don't think that AMD's practices will help. They only guaranty more editorials in the future.

Last edited:
System Name Rainbow Puke Machine :D
Processor Intel Core i5-11400 (MCE enabled, PL removed)
Motherboard ASUS STRIX B560-G GAMING WIFI mATX
Cooling Corsair H60i RGB PRO XT AIO + HD120 RGB (x3) + SP120 RGB PRO (x3) + Commander PRO
Memory Corsair Vengeance RGB RT 2 x 8GB 3200MHz DDR4 C16
Video Card(s) Zotac RTX2060 Twin Fan 6GB GDDR6 (Stock)
Storage Corsair MP600 PRO 1TB M.2 PCIe Gen4 x4 SSD
Display(s) LG 29WK600-W Ultrawide 1080p IPS Monitor (primary display)
Case Corsair iCUE 220T RGB Airflow (White) w/Lighting Node CORE + Lighting Node PRO RGB LED Strips (x4).
Audio Device(s) ASUS ROG Supreme FX S1220A w/ Savitech SV3H712 AMP + Sonic Studio 3 suite
Power Supply Corsair RM750x 80 Plus Gold Fully Modular
Mouse Corsair M65 RGB FPS Gaming (White)
Keyboard Corsair K60 PRO RGB Mechanical w/ Cherry VIOLA Switches
Software Windows 11 Professional x64 (Update 23H2)
I was wondering... did that Sony dude got silenced by the moderators or he just had enough that right-thinking forumers is considered too much to handle, with his knowledge he has lost the battle...?

btarunr

Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Software Windows 11 Pro
I was wondering... did that Sony dude got silenced by the moderators or he just had enough that right-thinking forumers is considered too much to handle, with his knowledge he has lost the battle...?

Because their posts insult nobody else but themselves.

Cooling Corsair H60i RGB PRO XT AIO + HD120 RGB (x3) + SP120 RGB PRO (x3) + Commander PRO
Case Corsair iCUE 220T RGB Airflow (White) w/Lighting Node CORE + Lighting Node PRO RGB LED Strips (x4).
Audio Device(s) ASUS ROG Supreme FX S1220A w/ Savitech SV3H712 AMP + Sonic Studio 3 suite
@btarunr right... didn't like him from the start since all he blabbers is AMD AMD AMD... like a typical simpleton... bet his electricity bills goes double of mine on a yearly basis with that "massive heater" he has in his room/house...

Processor AMD Ryzen 5 7600
Motherboard Gigabyte B650 Aorus Elite AX
Cooling Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE
Memory Kingston Fury Beast DDR5-5600 16GBx2
Video Card(s) Gigabyte Gaming OC AMD Radeon RX 7800 XT 16GB
Storage TEAMGROUP T-Force Z440 2TB, SPower A60 2TB, SPower A55 2TB, Seagate 4TBx2, Samsung 870 2TB
Display(s) AOC 24G2 + Xitrix WFP-2415
Case Montech Air X
Audio Device(s) Realtek onboard
Power Supply Be Quiet! Pure Power 11 FM 750W 80+ Gold
Mouse Logitech G304
Keyboard Redragon K557 KAIA RGB Mechanical Keyboard
Software Windows 10
In terms of video cards reviews Tech Report and TechPowerUp are both tied at the top because they really complement each other.

While TR focuses only on a few games, they go thorough with it with the frame latencies/times and what-have-you.

For TPU, it's the sheer amount of video cards benchmarked at the same time, AND the number of benchmarks as well. Then there are the power consumption and noise values too.

So together, you can say you have a "complete picture".

Both are also bashed for being "pro-Nvidia" even after bta said that the Titan-Z isn't worth it at all, while Damage over at Tech Report aren't amused with Nvidia over G-Sync...lol

System Name No name / Purple Haze
Processor Phenom II 1100T @ 3.8Ghz / Pentium 4 3.4 EE Gallatin @ 3.825Ghz
Motherboard MSI 970 Gaming/ Abit IC7-MAX3
Cooling CM Hyper 212X / Scythe Andy Samurai Master (CPU) - Modded Ati Silencer 5 rev. 2 (GPU)
Memory 8GB GEIL GB38GB2133C10ADC + 8GB G.Skill F3-14900CL9-4GBXL / 2x1GB Crucial Ballistix Tracer PC4000
Video Card(s) Asus R9 Fury X Strix (4096 SP's/1050 Mhz)/ PowerColor X850XT PE @ (600/1230) AGP + (HD3850 AGP)
Storage Samsung 250 GB / WD Caviar 160GB
Display(s) Benq XL2411T
Audio Device(s) motherboard / Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeGamer Fatal1ty Pro + Front panel
Power Supply Tagan BZ 900W / Corsair HX620w
Mouse Zowie AM
Keyboard Qpad MK-50
Software Windows 7 Pro 64Bit / Windows XP
Benchmark Scores 64CU Fury: http://www.3dmark.com/fs/11269229 / X850XT PE http://www.3dmark.com/3dm05/5532432
What a shame... TPU has some of the finest unbiased GPU reviews... In the mean time guru3d is getting a Nano.

Titan Z was an exception because of it's price tag, in which it didn't get much sales despite being a completely new beast that has 2 full-blown chip sandwiched together on the same PCB, super-massive VRAM & a really broad pipeline (bus interface). AMD's case however was the unwanted price tag ($650) for something that's not as fast as the GTX980 & uses a very new tech on uncharted waters, aptly named "HBM". Sad to say however, that new tech isn't as fast compared to the current tech, GDDR5 chips.

G3D's testing methods aren't as good as TPU's IMO.... so no surprise to see AMD or anyone owning it sends them for testing. All I know is that the bench won't be realistic (or unbiased) like TPU & all the fanboys who are in a cringe will rejoice coz the Green Team's base 980 or ITX 970 got it's arse kicked in a botched benchmark where the settings used aren't as uniform as TPU's.

Last edited by a moderator:
At reported 650$ price tag it's so mad that only completely mental AMD fans will get it. I was interested in getting this, but simply NO. AMD behaves like many game developers. Gives us money first for pre-orders and subscriptions and we will perhaps give you software in semi-working order. After release you can kiss our corporate back side.

Prefer half the price Maxwell and with Pascal round the corner Nano can be swan song from AMD, because Pascal really appears to be beast of the architecture from few leaks/presentations released so far.

System Name RemixedBeast-NX
Processor Intel Xeon E5-2690 @ 2.9Ghz (8C/16T)
Motherboard Dell Inc. 08HPGT (CPU 1)
Cooling Dell Standard
Memory 24GB ECC
Video Card(s) Gigabyte Nvidia RTX2060 6GB
Storage 2TB Samsung 860 EVO SSD//2TB WD Black HDD
Display(s) Samsung SyncMaster P2350 23in @ 1920x1080 + Dell E2013H 20 in @1600x900
Case Dell Precision T3600 Chassis
Audio Device(s) Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 80 // Fiio E7 Amp/DAC
Power Supply 630w Dell T3600 PSU
Mouse Logitech G700s/G502
Keyboard Logitech K740
Software Linux Mint 20
Benchmark Scores Network: APs: Cisco Meraki MR32, Ubiquiti Unifi AP-AC-LR and Lite Router/Sw:Meraki MX64 MS220-8P
This sounds just like how amped dealt with me... not enough to give me, one of thier biggest and comprehensive testers, review units after the whole rta15 fiasco (even for just a couple weeks), yet give out to soccer mom type "reviewers" that don't even bench them, and then when someone does, in fact bench them they are nothing special and in fact, have WORSE range then thier competition... I guess amped hired some amd people to manage thier company since this seems so the same in every way, shape and form and I track both companies religiously, as I am an IT consultant.

Processor Ryzen 5 5500 / Ryzen 5 4600G / FX 6300 (12 years latter got to see how bad Bulldozer is)
Motherboard MSI X470 Gaming Plus Max (1) / MSI X470 Gaming Plus Max (2) / Gigabyte GA-990XA-UD3
Memory 16GB G.Skill RIPJAWS 3600 / 16GB G.Skill Aegis 3200 / 16GB Kingston 2400MHz (DDR3)
Video Card(s) ASRock RX 6600 + GT 710 (PhysX)/ Vega 7 integrated / Radeon RX 580
Storage NVMes, NVMes everywhere / NVMes, more NVMes / Various storage, SATA SSD mostly
Display(s) Philips 43PUS8857/12 UHD TV (120Hz, HDR, FreeSync Premium) ---- 19'' HP monitor + BlitzWolf BW-V5
Audio Device(s) onboard
Sad to say however, that new tech isn't as fast compared to the current tech, GDDR5 chips.
It's faster. But memory bandwidth is not everything. You need a powerful GPU and perfectly optimized drivers to take advantage of the extra bandwidth.

G3D's testing methods aren't as good as TPU's IMO.... so no surprise to see AMD or anyone owning it sends them for testing. All I know is that the bench won't be realistic (or unbiased) like TPU & all the fanboys who are in a cringe will rejoice coz the Green Team's base 980 or ITX 970 got it's arse kicked in a botched benchmark where the settings used aren't as uniform as TPU's.
I think Guru3D got that card because of Afterburner software. They probably have strong contacts in the industry that will guaranty them to have an advantage over other sites. That being said, most people post benchmarks from TPU and Anandtech, rather than Guru3D.

At reported 650$ price tag it's so mad that only completely mental AMD fans will get it. I was interested in getting this, but simply NO. AMD behaves like many game developers. Gives us money first for pre-orders and subscriptions and we will perhaps give you software in semi-working order. After release you can kiss our corporate back side.

Prefer half the price Maxwell and with Pascal round the corner Nano can be swan song from AMD, because Pascal really appears to be beast of the architecture from few leaks/presentations released so far.
Nano is like Titan X. If there are people spending $350 extra on a Titan X for those 12GBs of memory and the - how much? 10%? - extra performance, then there will be probably enough out there to spend $300 more for that 10-20-30% extra that Nano offers over GTX 970 ITX cards. Of course Nvidia only have to come out with a GTX 980 ITX.

Last edited by a moderator:

btarunr

Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Software Windows 11 Pro
I think Guru3D got that card because of Afterburner software. They probably have strong contacts in the industry that will guaranty them to have an advantage over other sites. That being said, most people post benchmarks from TPU and Anandtech, rather than Guru3D.

W1zzard's OCTool SDK powers several AIB OC software too, including Sapphire's (much bigger Radeon volume than MSI).

Processor AMD FX-8320
Motherboard AsRock 970 PRO3 R2.0
Cooling Thermalright Ultra120 eXtreme + 2 LED Green fans
Memory 2 x 4096 MB DDR3-1333 A-Data
Video Card(s) SAPPHIRE 4096M R9 FURY X 4G D5
Storage ST1000VX000 • SV35.6 Series™ 1000 GB 7200 rpm
Display(s) Acer S277HK wmidpp 27" 4K (3840 x 2160) IPS
Case Cooler Master HAF 912 Plus Black + Red Lights
Audio Device(s) Onboard Realtek
Power Supply OCZ ProXStream 1000W
Mouse Genius NetScroll 100X
Keyboard Logitech Wave
Software Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
W1zzard's OCTool SDK powers several AIB OC software too, including Sapphire's (much bigger Radeon volume than MSI).

I hope you guys will use the occasion to pay more attention on the drawbacks in GPU-Z too.

It was recently when I kindly ask to turn some work on improving the design of this application:

It will be nice when added Boost frequency field instead of the blank faded Shader field for AMD cards.
AMD cards come with Boost frequencies as well.

Also, it would be nice if you change somehow the Computing part - probably it would be better if you fade the CUDA and PhysX for AMD cards, and rearrange the order with putting the features present on ALL cards first (i.e first DirectCompute, then OpenCL and OpenGL, and then all the others like Mantle, Vulkan, TressFX, PhysX, CUDA).

Thank you!

http://www.techpowerup.com/forums/threads/gpu-z-feature-request.212644/

upload_2015-9-5_12-19-14.png

Audio Device(s) onboard
Thanks, didn't knew that. Then I can see one more reason for W1zzard to get a card in advance, for testing purposes at least if not benchmarking.

dorsetknob

"YOUR RMA REQUEST IS CON-REFUSED"
Dorset where else eh? >>> Thats ENGLAND<<<
today the Postman delivered My Nano for me to review !!!! then i woke UP with an errection and realised it was just a wet Dream :)

btarunr

Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Software Windows 11 Pro

Tatty_Two

Gone Fishing
Processor Rocket Lake Core i5 11600K @ 5 Ghz with PL tweaks
Motherboard MSI MAG Z490 TOMAHAWK
Cooling Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120SE + 4 Phanteks 140mm case fans
Memory 32GB (4 x 8GB SR) Patriot Viper Steel 4133Mhz DDR4 @ 3600Mhz CL14@1.45v Gear 1
Video Card(s) Asus Dual RTX 4070 OC
Storage WD Blue SN550 1TB M.2 NVME//Crucial MX500 500GB SSD (OS)
Display(s) AOC Q2781PQ 27 inch Ultra Slim 2560 x 1440 IPS
Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro M Windowed - Gunmetal
Audio Device(s) Onboard Realtek ALC1200/SPDIF to Sony AVR @ 5.1
Power Supply Seasonic CORE GM650w Gold Semi modular
Mouse Coolermaster Storm Octane wired
Keyboard Element Gaming Carbon Mk2 Tournament Mech
Software Win 10 Home x64
I hope you guys will use the occasion to pay more attention on the drawbacks in GPU-Z too.

It was recently when I kindly ask to turn some work on improving the design of this application:

http://www.techpowerup.com/forums/threads/gpu-z-feature-request.212644/

View attachment 67822
You make the assumption that because he has not stopped the hundreds of things he is doing to attend to your personal request that he 1. Is not going to at least look at the feasibility and value of the suggestion 2. Is it is even possible. All I am saying here is sometimes things like this go into a "to do list" usually that list is dictated by priorities, if the list has several hundred things on it then it may not happen for some time, damn I suggested to my work in 2012 a simplified system for some of the data capture and management of information we use on a daily basis, they introduced it last week! Then again of course it may not ever happen, it's not often you find anything totally free being used by millions of people changed because just one or two think it should be, I suppose I would have to ask myself why it appears to matter so much to you when it does not to me? At a guess I would think that I have probably owned far more AMD graphics card than many.

System Name Firelance.
Processor Threadripper 3960X
Motherboard ROG Strix TRX40-E Gaming
Cooling IceGem 360 + 6x Arctic Cooling P12
Memory 8x 16GB Patriot Viper DDR4-3200 CL16
Video Card(s) MSI GeForce RTX 4060 Ti Ventus 2X OC
Storage 2TB WD SN850X (boot), 4TB Crucial P3 (data)
Display(s) 3x AOC Q32E2N (32" 2560x1440 75Hz)
Case Enthoo Pro II Server Edition (Closed Panel) + 6 fans
Power Supply Fractal Design Ion+ 2 Platinum 760W
Mouse Logitech G602
Keyboard Logitech G613
Software Windows 10 Professional x64
First [H]ardOCP, now TPU... at this point I'm wondering if ANY review sites will be getting Nanos. I can only see one of three reasons for this, from least to most likely:

• AMD is so badly in the poop, finances-wise, that they can no longer afford to send free samples to reviewers.
  • AMD has gone full retard and decided to shoot themselves in the foot, with a bazooka, by only sampling cards to sites that they believe will give positive reviews.
  • Fiji yields are far, far worse than anyone has anticipated. Fewer Fijis = much fewer low-voltage Fijis suitable for Nano = massive supply problems.
  • Nano doesn't perform anywhere near as well as AMD has claimed.

Any which way you look at it though, this is a massive issue for AMD, and the root problem is that they just aren't honest with the press and their customers. Every time they delay a launch or release a product that doesn't perform as claimed, they lose more and more trust. Soon they won't have any left, and that will be the end.

System Name RemixedBeast-NX
Processor Intel Xeon E5-2690 @ 2.9Ghz (8C/16T)
Motherboard Dell Inc. 08HPGT (CPU 1)
Cooling Dell Standard
Memory 24GB ECC
Video Card(s) Gigabyte Nvidia RTX2060 6GB
Storage 2TB Samsung 860 EVO SSD//2TB WD Black HDD
Display(s) Samsung SyncMaster P2350 23in @ 1920x1080 + Dell E2013H 20 in @1600x900
Case Dell Precision T3600 Chassis
Audio Device(s) Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 80 // Fiio E7 Amp/DAC
Power Supply 630w Dell T3600 PSU
Mouse Logitech G700s/G502
Keyboard Logitech K740
Software Linux Mint 20
Benchmark Scores Network: APs: Cisco Meraki MR32, Ubiquiti Unifi AP-AC-LR and Lite Router/Sw:Meraki MX64 MS220-8P
so they'd rather save a few thousand bucks than possibly be out hundreds of thousands, if not, millions from unconfident customers not purchasing said products at all?