• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Its a toss up between 2 8800gt

System Name Meshify C Ryzen 2019
Processor AMD Ryzen 3900X
Motherboard X470 AORUS ULTRA GAMING
Cooling AMD Wraith Prism LED Cooler
Memory 32GB DDR4 ( F4-3200C16D-32GTZKW, 16-16-16-36 @ 3200Mhz )
Video Card(s) AMD Radeon RX6800 ( 2400Mhz/2150Mhz )
Storage Samsung Evo 960
Display(s) Pixio PX275h
Case Fractal Design Meshify C – Dark TG
Audio Device(s) Sennheiser GSP 300 ( Headset )
Power Supply Seasonic FOCUS Plus Series 650W
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Logitech G 15
Software Windows 10 Pro 64bit
OK, Jelle Mees. Feel free to let your friends know that you just effected the change of four of Palit's product pages.

http://www.palit.biz/main/vgapro.php?id=501
The first link is for the 8500GT 1GB and it's already been changed. We're changing the other versions now.

I see these changes:

It features entry-level performance for Microsoft DX® 9 and DX® 10 games at a great price. Performance is suitable for many of the latest games like Half-Life® 2 and World of Warcraft®.

Now that is a correct product page! :rockout:

Processor e8200 3.93mhz@1.264v
Motherboard P5E3 Pro
Cooling Scythe Infinity
Memory 4gb of G.Skill Ripjaw 6-7-7-18@1404 and 1.62v
Video Card(s) HIS 5770 v2 940/1275mhz stock volts
Storage 1TB Hitachi
Display(s) Acer 22" Widescreen LCD
Case Blue Cooler Master Centurion
Audio Device(s) Onboard audio :(, and Klipsch 5.1 Pro Media's
Power Supply 650 Watt BFG
Software Vista 64 Ultimate
Yeah go phenom! Like i said i got a MSI Crossfire Platinum K9A for £45 which was a superb deal!
Id rather max out this board i got than buy new parts for a new one. Id have to redo my whole system if i wanted a Intel cpu and the Phenoms out later this year seem good not as good fast as the Intel stuff but still a good upgrade from a x2 4600+.

Hmmmn not botherd about 3d marks or benchmarking general just want to know if it will make my games run faster and look nicer. Which it will obviously do.

Careful with the Phenom, it may not be as bad as it sounded. The motherboards are what kills the value of it. I have the M3A and it sucks. I don't blame the processor, I blame the 770 chipset.

I would suggest buying an old 580x AM2 mobo and a 5000be over the Phenom because of $ to performance ratio. My old 580x/5000be will probably go back in this weekend if I don't feel to lazy.

Motherboard P5E3 Pro
Cooling Scythe Infinity
Storage 1TB Hitachi
OK, Jelle Mees. Feel free to let your friends know that you just effected the change of four of Palit's product pages.

http://www.palit.biz/main/vgapro.php?id=501
http://www.palit.biz/main/vgapro.php?id=503
http://www.palit.biz/main/vgapro.php?id=502
http://www.palit.biz/main/vgapro.php?id=505

The first link is for the 8500GT 1GB and it's already been changed. We're changing the other versions now.

good to see a company taking the time to talk things out with people like this.

Storage Samsung Evo 960
Display(s) Pixio PX275h
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Logitech G 15
good to see a company taking the time to talk things out with people like this.

Yeah. An honest company, didn't know they still existed.

Motherboard P5E3 Pro
Cooling Scythe Infinity
Storage 1TB Hitachi
FWIW that earned them the place as the next g-card mfg I buy from. Visionteck customer support did not even answer me when i damaged my card and asked if they offered a repair program.

Palit_Guy

Palit Representative
Well now I find myself in a real mess.

So while this conversation was going on I got my Director of Marketing on the phone and made her read this whole thread. All I could hear was the not-so-silent intake of breath when she got to the nasty bits.

When she got to my posts she was like, you can't say that kind of stuff. And I'm like why? Is any of it untrue? And she's like, well, no but that's all marketing stuff, no one is interested in this kind of thing.

So we have a conversation that went back and forth a bit and I finally got around to, fine. If none of this really matters then let me change to product pages for the 8500, make sure everyone knows why we did it and where the idea came from and just see how they respond. If we don't hear anything more about it then you won't hear anything more from me about it.

Fine. We change the pages.

So I call her back and have her look at this page again to see the posts by Jelle and jpierce55. Surprisingly enough this was enough to convince her we did the right thing.

And then she threw me a curve ball.

Now I have to go over ALL the product pages and provide feedback as to what, if anything, needs changed. Like I don't already have enough to do. So here I go again getting screwed in the forums. Sheesh.

Storage Samsung Evo 960
Display(s) Pixio PX275h
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Logitech G 15
Well now I find myself in a real mess.

So while this conversation was going on I got my Director of Marketing on the phone and made her read this whole thread. All I could hear was the not-so-silent intake of breath when she got to the nasty bits.

When she got to my posts she was like, you can't say that kind of stuff. And I'm like why? Is any of it untrue? And she's like, well, no but that's all marketing stuff, no one is interested in this kind of thing.

So we have a conversation that went back and forth a bit and I finally got around to, fine. If none of this really matters then let me change to product pages for the 8500, make sure everyone knows why we did it and where the idea came from and just see how they respond. If we don't hear anything more about it then you won't hear anything more from me about it.

Fine. We change the pages.

So I call her back and have her look at this page again to see the posts by Jelle and jpierce55. Surprisingly enough this was enough to convince her we did the right thing.

And then she threw me a curve ball.

Now I have to go over ALL the product pages and provide feedback as to what, if anything, needs changed. Like I don't already have enough to do. So here I go again getting screwed in the forums. Sheesh.

Let me do it for you, hehe :toast::roll:

Palit_Guy

Palit Representative
Tell you what. You send me what you think they should be changed to in a Word document separated by model number. I can translate them into marketing speak (I didn't do bad with what you sent before) and send them in.

Normally I would give you a video card for the effort but you're outside my jurisdiction (I'm limited to the US and Canada) so all I can offer you is my thanks.

DaMulta

My stars went supernova
System Name Work in progress
Processor AMD 955---4Ghz
Motherboard MSi GD70
Cooling OcZ Phase/water
Memory Crucial2GB kit (1GBx2), Ballistix 240-pin DIMM, DDR3 PC3-16000
Video Card(s) CrossfireX 2 X HD 4890 1GB OCed to 1000Mhz
Storage SSD 64GB
Display(s) Envision 24'' 1920x1200
Case Using the desk ATM
Audio Device(s) Sucky onboard for now :(
Power Supply 1000W TruePower Quattro
Yeah. An honest company, didn't know they still existed.

It's what makes me feel good inside about having a relationship with :respect: Palit.

DarkMatter

Processor Intel C2Q Q6600 @ Stock (for now)
Motherboard Asus P5Q-E
Cooling Proc: Scythe Mine, Graphics: Zalman VF900 Cu
Memory 4 GB (2x2GB) DDR2 Corsair Dominator 1066Mhz 5-5-5-15
Video Card(s) GigaByte 8800GT Stock Clocks: 700Mhz Core, 1700 Shader, 1940 Memory
Storage 74 GB WD Raptor 10000rpm, 2x250 GB Seagate Raid 0
Display(s) HP p1130, 21" Trinitron
Case Antec p180
Audio Device(s) Creative X-Fi PLatinum
Power Supply 700W FSP Group 85% Efficiency
Software Windows XP
Really interesting thread. I'm amazed about your story Palit_Guy and Jelle Mees. The idea of honest marketing is just so sweet. And that of saying which games can play which card is a really good one IMO. And it could work really well, specialy on the long term.

I have many console gamer friends that tried PC gaming and left it, because they bought a non gaming computer. And what's the difference? ~100 € worth of graphics card (5-10% of the total price), but since they saw the xxxx card was fast, when it actually wasn't they feel ripped off and there are little to no chances they would buy a PC for gaming again.

I think that if cards where marketed as what they are, the whole industry would go better. So linking the cards to the games and making clear what you should expect from the cards on a certain game (in terms of frames, AA and AF levels and such) is a good move. It would encourage people to buy a better and pricier card, specially on the low end. And would also encourage people to buy a card that otherwise they wouldn't buy. There are many people that think that they can't play any game at all with sub 100 € cards because they look at benchmarks and all what they see is 5 FPS, doesn't matter the game is Crysis at 1920x1200 4XAA 16XAF, because most of them don't even know what those things are. Many of my friens just turned everything on because they saw that their cards could do 4XAA and 8XAF. Which brings me to the next point: you should educate people on the terminology, with visual examples if possible. IMO the industry relies too much on review sites and forums for this purpose. Average Joe doesn't want to navigate through pages charged with technicallities just to know what AA or AF is, or how do those play on the hardware they are planning to buy. And what a better place to find the answers than the page of the card they are about to buy?

PC gaming has evolved so fast that settings that 2 years ago where considered high,now are rather low. Most non enthusiast people can survive without AA and AF and 1024x768 is more than enough for them, but they don't even know! Screenshot comparisons on your pages could help fix this. Example:

-On the page of a midrange card you say: This card can play X game at 1280x1024 with 2X AA and 4X AF. Screenshot of how it looks. Then you can add a link that would make a split screen comparison between that and a better card, high end, for example. Let's say the other is capable of 16xAA and 16xAF at 1600x1200. You state that very clear, but in the screenshot you put it at the same resolution for a fair comparisson, stating this too. Don't worry people will know that higher resolution means better IQ. Now to the important thing: looking at those screens the one person that is willing to pay high end will see a huge difference, while most of the others will see little to no difference and will be happy to "know" they have purchased a card that does almost tha same for half the price. Both will be happy, and the purchase done. That's what psychology can do for you. :D

http://www.maximumpc.com/article/videocard_image_quality_shootout?page=0,0

Link related to what I say. It's really interesting what happened to the control group: all of them saw differencies even when they were shown the same images!!

Storage Samsung Evo 960
Display(s) Pixio PX275h
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Logitech G 15
I am currently working on rewriting all product discriptions. It's a lot of work.

I have personal experience with the 8500, 8600 and 8800 cards, I also read about 3-4 product reviews and user-reviews on newegg before I start writing so that I can give a clear, honest discription of what the card can do. Good selling arguments and nobody will be fooled by unreal discriptions like "unparalleled levels of graphics realism and performance" for a low-budget card.

Mussels

Freshwater Moderator
Staff member
System Name Rainbow Sparkles (Power efficient, <350W gaming load)
Processor Ryzen R7 5800x3D (Undervolted, 4.45GHz all core)
Motherboard Asus x570-F (BIOS Modded)
Cooling Alphacool Apex UV - Alphacool Eisblock XPX Aurora + EK Quantum ARGB 3090 w/ active backplate
Memory 2x32GB DDR4 3600 Corsair Vengeance RGB @3866 C18-22-22-22-42 TRFC704 (1.4V Hynix MJR - SoC 1.15V)
Video Card(s) Galax RTX 3090 SG 24GB: Underclocked to 1700Mhz 0.750v (375W down to 250W))
Storage 2TB WD SN850 NVME + 1TB Sasmsung 970 Pro NVME + 1TB Intel 6000P NVME USB 3.2
Display(s) Phillips 32 32M1N5800A (4k144), LG 32" (4K60) | Gigabyte G32QC (2k165) | Phillips 328m6fjrmb (2K144)
Case Fractal Design R6
Audio Device(s) Logitech G560 | Corsair Void pro RGB |Blue Yeti mic
Power Supply Fractal Ion+ 2 860W (Platinum) (This thing is God-tier. Silent and TINY)
Mouse Logitech G Pro wireless + Steelseries Prisma XL
Keyboard Razer Huntsman TE ( Sexy white keycaps)
VR HMD Oculus Rift S + Quest 2
Software Windows 11 pro x64 (Yes, it's genuinely a good OS) OpenRGB - ditch the branded bloatware!
Benchmark Scores Nyooom.
Eeuhm, if your max resolution is 1280x1024, you really, really, really don't need 1GB :D

I play most of my games on 2048x1536 with 512mb...

considering how old his 1280x1024 screen is, its far more likely he'll upgrade it soon. 1GB would make sense there.

Wile E

Power User
System Name The ClusterF**k
Processor 980X @ 4Ghz
Motherboard Gigabyte GA-EX58-UD5 BIOS F12
Cooling MCR-320, DDC-1 pump w/Bitspower res top (1/2" fittings), Koolance CPU-360
Memory 3x2GB Mushkin Redlines 1600Mhz 6-8-6-24 1T
Video Card(s) Evga GTX 580
Storage Corsair Neutron GTX 240GB, 2xSeagate 320GB RAID0; 2xSeagate 3TB; 2xSamsung 2TB; Samsung 1.5TB
Display(s) HP LP2475w 24" 1920x1200 IPS
Case Technofront Bench Station
Audio Device(s) Auzentech X-Fi Forte into Onkyo SR606 and Polk TSi200's + RM6750
Power Supply ENERMAX Galaxy EVO EGX1250EWT 1250W
Software Win7 Ultimate N x64, OSX 10.8.4
It's what makes me feel good inside about having a relationship with :respect: Palit.

Ditto. They've been a pleasure to deal with.

ChillyMyst

Maybe I shouldn't have sad "trying to fool people". The correct words would be "fool people."

As a Palit employee, I am sure that you know that many, many gamers just look at the number ( in this case Geforce 8 ) and the amount of memory.

I am an admin in a gaming community and beleave me when I say, most gamers have no clue about core/memory speed, the amount of shaders, the difference between GDDR2/3/4, the difference between 128bit/256bit/320bit/etc... and so many other things that effect a cards performance. I know that, Palit knows that, my grandma knows that...

Now, let me quote something from the palit website:

Now, you come here and tell me that the goal is not to fool gamers???

Gaming reality? Crysis on 800x600 is not exactly what i call "gaming reality".
Escape from memory capacity bottleneck? The 8500GT IS THE BOTTLENECK for 1024MB.

Now let me quote something from the press release:

The lead in avant-garde graphics card design to the world? Jeezz...
"Ready to rock the market?" Lets change that to "Ready to rock the market on 800x600"
I probably don't need to tell you this, but the old ATI X1300XT ( released two years ago ) is faster then the 8500GT Super+ 1024MB...

And yes it's true that these cards can be usefull in CAD or other software, but don't think for a second that Palit is targeting CAD users...

never said that was the orignal target m8, but its probbly the market they are getting the most sales in really, sure stupid, dumbass noobie's see 1gb and run to it, just like they saw 128 and ran to that on SiS315 cards and gf4mx cards, at least in this case they are making a card that has nitch market, cad and medical use, and yes medical rendering software for MRI and PET scans can use alot of video memory to display them in real time and allow you to pan/zoom around the scan images, I have seen this in person, i got hurt and they had a problem with the computer not connecting to the scaner, i took a look and it used a cat5e cable and the connection had gotten wet at some point and the contacts on the cable where croded(sp) was pretty easy to fix, just scraped them with my letherman screwdriver and used a small wire brush out of my pc tool kit(it was in my backpack) and pluged it back in(and i told them to have somebody come up and replace the end asap) the videocard in the system used to take and render the scans was a FireGL based on an x1300, it had 1gb ram, this was not a 1300xt(aka 1600) it was an orignal 1300 chip, it did the job, granted a higher end chip would pan/zoom better but this did the job ok for their uses.

and i like the changes you made to the 8500 pages, I would do some CAD rendering examples or fine somebody who uses cad and have them do something for you, maby get a statement from them as to why the 1gb 8500/8600 card is better for them then a 512mb or 256mb version, you may have to give them a card , but its a small price to pay to get some good word of mouth/keyboard, people talking is far more effective then any other form of advertising, hell look at how well AMD did till core2 came out, amd's marketing has alwase been sh!t, but the word of mouth and reviews on tech sites gave them far more sales to system builders and gamers then intels hourly adds for "intel inside" or "with hyper threding"

honestly the more good word of mouth you can get the more sales you will make to low end/mid range/high end gamers, as my first boss said "word of mouth is god in buisness world" (no the, he was german, sometimes forgot to use some words lol)

what he ment was that you need to keep the clients happy, even if it costs you a bit of time or even a bit of profit, because a happy client will send their friends and relitives, we didnt have any adds PERIOD at that time, yet we where one of the if not THE busyist pc shop in the vancouver area, i would say 99.9% of our buisness was purely happy clients sending their friends and relitives then those people talking up our service to their friends and relitives and coworkers.

Palit should stick around forums, honestly i and many other gamers prefer a company whos willing to talk to its target group in public, i got my chaintech mobo because at the time pcper forums had a rep from chaintech who posted regularly, same was true for the first asus videocard i bought, at the time asus had a rep at pcper who talked to people and was quite canded about things, when that 9600 bugg happend where asus 9600 cards wouldnt work in some asus mobo's due to a video bios issue he was quite frank about the whole thing, admited he hadnt herd of it, went to check and told us that it was true and until they came out with a fix to not combine asus video with asus boards(for the 9600 seirse) he even then said that it was possable we could fix it by using some other companys bios and flashing it to our cards(it worked for most people)
after having seen that i had zero problem throwing down the extra cheese when the x800 cameout and the asus was a bit more $, i honestly still fell it was one of the best buys i made!!!

i get a good feeling from you palit guy, if you need any help let me know, im alwase willing to give my oppenion, and i have experiance selling real items to real people in a real computer shop (not some fraud service like geeksquad or compusa......they suck......)

ChillyMyst

Careful with the Phenom, it may not be as bad as it sounded. The motherboards are what kills the value of it. I have the M3A and it sucks. I don't blame the processor, I blame the 770 chipset.

I would suggest buying an old 580x AM2 mobo and a 5000be over the Phenom because of $ to performance ratio. My old 580x/5000be will probably go back in this weekend if I don't feel to lazy.

its NOT the 770 chipset its the bios on ur board, the TA770 from biostar dosnt have these issues once you learn the trick to overclocking the k10's(gotta change the northy multi for one thing!!!)

Mussels

Freshwater Moderator
Staff member
System Name Rainbow Sparkles (Power efficient, <350W gaming load)
Processor Ryzen R7 5800x3D (Undervolted, 4.45GHz all core)
Motherboard Asus x570-F (BIOS Modded)
Cooling Alphacool Apex UV - Alphacool Eisblock XPX Aurora + EK Quantum ARGB 3090 w/ active backplate
Memory 2x32GB DDR4 3600 Corsair Vengeance RGB @3866 C18-22-22-22-42 TRFC704 (1.4V Hynix MJR - SoC 1.15V)
Video Card(s) Galax RTX 3090 SG 24GB: Underclocked to 1700Mhz 0.750v (375W down to 250W))
Storage 2TB WD SN850 NVME + 1TB Sasmsung 970 Pro NVME + 1TB Intel 6000P NVME USB 3.2
Display(s) Phillips 32 32M1N5800A (4k144), LG 32" (4K60) | Gigabyte G32QC (2k165) | Phillips 328m6fjrmb (2K144)
Case Fractal Design R6
Audio Device(s) Logitech G560 | Corsair Void pro RGB |Blue Yeti mic
Power Supply Fractal Ion+ 2 860W (Platinum) (This thing is God-tier. Silent and TINY)
Mouse Logitech G Pro wireless + Steelseries Prisma XL
Keyboard Razer Huntsman TE ( Sexy white keycaps)
VR HMD Oculus Rift S + Quest 2
Software Windows 11 pro x64 (Yes, it's genuinely a good OS) OpenRGB - ditch the branded bloatware!
Benchmark Scores Nyooom.
Jelle Mees said:
Maybe I shouldn't have sad "trying to fool people". The correct words would be "fool people."

As a Palit employee, I am sure that you know that many, many gamers just look at the number ( in this case Geforce 8 ) and the amount of memory.

I am an admin in a gaming community and beleave me when I say, most gamers have no clue about core/memory speed, the amount of shaders, the difference between GDDR2/3/4, the difference between 128bit/256bit/320bit/etc... and so many other things that effect a cards performance. I know that, Palit knows that, my grandma knows that...

Now, let me quote something from the palit website:

Now, you come here and tell me that the goal is not to fool gamers???

Gaming reality? Crysis on 800x600 is not exactly what i call "gaming reality".
Escape from memory capacity bottleneck? The 8500GT IS THE BOTTLENECK for 1024MB.

Now let me quote something from the press release:

The lead in avant-garde graphics card design to the world? Jeezz...
"Ready to rock the market?" Lets change that to "Ready to rock the market on 800x600"
I probably don't need to tell you this, but the old ATI X1300XT ( released two years ago ) is faster then the 8500GT Super+ 1024MB...

And yes it's true that these cards can be usefull in CAD or other software, but don't think for a second that Palit is targeting CAD users...
as much as me and jelle argue in other threads, i agree 100% with everything said here.

ChillyMyst

PS i posted that b4 reading this page, im glad Palit_Guy stoped by honestly, and if his boss reads this: This is the way to get to the hart of the gaming communit, as the post above and the pm i sent to pg say, word of mouth and honesty are FAR more powerfull then fake marketing bs and adverts.

as i have said b4, benchmarks are all well and good but many times they are done on systems that are nothing like what the avrage gamer is using, i mean WileE for example has a quad overclocked, thats not what a normal everday user/gamer would have, most gamers dont have anything close to that.

what would sell alot of people i know is if they could get some numbers of systems simlar to theirs with diffrent products, numbers that are done under real world conditions not 3dmark or bench demo's.

alot of sales is knowing what to say to talk up the good points of a product without giving somebody a faulse impression that they are getting the world.

example, the changes you have made and that jelly mess reccomended, honestly those where and are things i would have reccomended BUT most companys wouldnt think of changing to descriptions that are realistic because they think it would cost them sales.

as i stated in a pm i sent, i think palit would do well to get some CAD type users where LARGE fraim buffer is usefull, have them try the cards against what they have or against 256 and 512 mb versions of the same cards, then have them send you their experiances, use some as quotes on the product pages, this would show REAL WORLD USERS oppenions and experiances using the cards for something that they would be usefull for, as apposed to gaming where they are as you know just to slow.

talk up the good points, better cooling for the 8800gt and the 8800gt being ready for future games that will use more video ram.

its all about balance.

on thing i think would improve your site is adding a "products" link at the top of the page, maby even a pulldown like other companys use that links you to gfx cards, mobos, exct, the current main page isnt that user friendly, i have sent a few ppl there and had to tell them to hit site map to get to the products pages.
this isnt a hard fix, and it could really improve your image and help users find your goods easyer.

also talking to newegg/zipzoomfly/bzboyz and other such online stores and getting them to start carrying your products would be VERY helpfull to palit, you would beable to add ah "where to buy palit" button to each page that dirrects the person to a page on your website that has a list of the top companys offering your products for sale.

personaly i think the biggist one would be newegg in the states, if you can get them to carry your cards you gain alot of sales and name recognition, newegg is the place to get your name out there, and their rep is GREAT, even people from other countrys check newegg for products and prices, i would say that its the most known hardware site worldwide(if they only shiped worldwide or setup newegg in other countrys.....)

well i gotta go help make dinner, hope this info helps, and if you need ANYTHING feel free to conntact me, i will be happy to do anything i can to help an honest company out :)

woah i never expected to see a palit representative here in the tpu forums woah that is a helpfull company i will defiantly be buying palit

just wanted to ask where to buy a 8800gt now there's flebay but the 1gb card there is dear btw im in the UK can someone recommend what to get for around £150 including shipping coz thats what im willing to spend on a card

im very interested in a palit card seeing as they have better cooling and very a very high quality product and the cheapest price for a 8800gt if palit can have a high quality product for a cheap price then why not other company
do you do ati cards? not that i want one right now just incase i recommended a friend or family member

prolly wont get a new card untill next year LOL coz i still use my ati x800gt thats served me VERY well

Palit_Guy

Palit Representative
Thanks for the vote of confidence!

I cover the US so I'm no help on where to buy one in the UK, sorry.

Yes, we do ATI as well.

Storage Samsung Evo 960
Display(s) Pixio PX275h
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Logitech G 15
Thanks for the vote of confidence!

I cover the US so I'm no help on where to buy one in the UK, sorry.

Yes, we do ATI as well.

Your still alive :p
Thaught something happened, you didn't reply to my last email... :)

Tatty_Two

Gone Fishing
Processor Rocket Lake Core i5 11600K @ 5 Ghz with PL tweaks
Motherboard MSI MAG Z490 TOMAHAWK
Cooling Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120SE + 4 Phanteks 140mm case fans
Memory 32GB (4 x 8GB SR) Patriot Viper Steel 4133Mhz DDR4 @ 3600Mhz CL14@1.45v Gear 1
Video Card(s) Asus Dual RTX 4070 OC
Storage WD Blue SN550 1TB M.2 NVME//Crucial MX500 500GB SSD (OS)
Display(s) AOC Q2781PQ 27 inch Ultra Slim 2560 x 1440 IPS
Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro M Windowed - Gunmetal
Audio Device(s) Onboard Realtek ALC1200/SPDIF to Sony AVR @ 5.1
Power Supply Seasonic CORE GM650w Gold Semi modular
Mouse Coolermaster Storm Octane wired
Keyboard Element Gaming Carbon Mk2 Tournament Mech
Software Win 10 Home x64
The only place I can find a Palit (as opposed to XpertVision.....sister company I beleive) is at Amazon Market place, the Sonic 512MB OC version is £158.

Mine unfortunatly came from the US.

any idea where i can get a xpertvision card i think i thought it was just the same company as palit maybe the palit guy can tell us

Motherboard P5E3 Pro
Cooling Scythe Infinity
Storage 1TB Hitachi
check ncixus.com, they have the Palit 3870.

sorry looking for a UK place to buy i live in the UK and want to avoid big shipping price if i can also i was looking for a 8800gt because they are about same price as the 3870 and faster