• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Realtek Modded Audio Driver for Windows 10/11 - Only for HDAUDIO

For the effects to work, I had to use this file from the first post
Install and reboot. Also make sure your rear channels are set correctly... Sometimes they show up as side.

You mean, when we select installation using the Realtek HD Audio Manager (Legacy) panel? Or the Realtek Audio Consule Panel version (1.14.226.0)? Honestly I haven't tried it for HD panels. But for the Audio Consule panel, I've tried it. Install, reboot. The results worked. But if we reboot again. Then it goes back to AAF DCH Optimus Sound. Not permanent.

thesach

Hi, I just got an alienware aurora r11 and it uses a realtek driver 6.0.8928.1 with an intel core i9 windows 10 computer. I use voicemeeter to control my audio and I can no longer use it with WDM because all the sound is jittery and robotic sounding. If I use MME it works fine. Any help would be great, I am not sure if I need to install a modded driver or something to get it to work.

DOWNLOAD MY DRIVERS FROM HERE:
DCH-UAD VERSION
STANDARD VERSION:
EXECUTE THIS FILE AND REBOOT YOUR COMPUTER
DCH DRIVER VERSION UPDATED TO 6.0.8996.1
HDA PANEL INCLUDED IN DCH DRIVER

• REALTEK DEFAULT EFFECTS
  • CREATIVE SOUND BLASTER X-Fi MB5
  • CREATIVE SOUND BLASTER X-Fi MB5
  • ASIO EXTRA
  • REALTEK DEFAULT EFFECTS WITH DDL/DTS
  • CREATIVE SOUND BLASTER CONNECT 2 (LEGACY)
    • 360°
    • 720°
  • NAHIMIC 3
  • SONIC STUDIO 3 (ASUS ROG)
  • SONIC RADAR 3 SUPPORTED
  • DOLBY ATMOS
  • DOLBY DIGITAL (OVERRIDE)
  • DTS INTERACTIVE (OVERRIDE)
  • REALTEK ASIO
  • REALTEK DEFAULT EFFECTS WITH DOLBY DIGITAL LIVE & DTS INTERACTIVE
  • CREATIVE SOUND BLASTER CONNECT (UWP)
    • 360°
    • 720°
    • CINEMA 5
  • NAHIMIC 3
  • SONIC STUDIO 3 (ASUS ROG)
  • SONIC RADAR 3 SUPPORTED
  • DOLBY ATMOS
  • DOLBY ACCESS OEM
IMAGES (WINDOWS 10)
CREATIVE PANEL (LEGACY)
View attachment 145072
REALTEK AUDIO CONSOLE (UWP)
View attachment 159335
View attachment 159540

CREATIVE PANEL (UWP)
View attachment 158671
NAHIMIC 3
View attachment 133729

SONIC STUDIO 3 (ASUS ROG)
View attachment 156931

View attachment 156932

View attachment 156933

SCOUT RADAR 3 (NOT INCLUDED, BUT SUPPORT ENABLED)
View attachment 156935

View attachment 156936

DOLBY ATMOS
View attachment 143507

ENJOY !!!
your the best it so nice thanks in millionsss

edward636

I use Creative because speaker fill doesnt work with my chrome browser for spotify or youtube.
In creative.. IMMERSION, set it to 50% (above 50% messes with front channels mix), turn off the other effects and turn off environment.
speaker fill for youtube only worked for me with SB connect, entering configuration / installation and selecting 5.1 / 7.1, since the realtek console does not work. and also performs the upmix

7.1moderealtek.jpg
efect.jpg

dtsxultra.jpg
00spatialss.jpg

Hello.
Alan what You say about this??
:))

dtsxultra.jpg
00spatialss.jpg

Hello.
Alan what You say about this??
:))
Here are screens with the same patched drivers and dts x ultra supported but on 2 other version of realtek drivers: 7071 modded by wincreators https://mega.nz/file/2foihYhB#NI0Hkw0nUnKerP9dbh4cPkEw-8n4MuOauNYIaq3U_YU and lastest uad dch mod by Alan Finotty v8996.1 https://github.com/AlanFinotty1995/AAF_DCH_RealtekModded/releases
Dts x ultra i was enabled on windows 10 Enterprise 20h1 compilation 19041.450
dtsxxx01.jpg
dtsxxx00.jpg

System Name My Gamer PC
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 3700X
Motherboard ASUS TUF Gaming B550-Plus
Cooling Scythe Mugen 5 TUF
Memory 16GB Crucial Ballistix SportLT 3200MHz CL16
Video Card(s) ZOTAC Geforce RTX 2080 AMP!
Storage SSD Samsung 860 EVO 500GB
Display(s) Samsung UHD 4K 28" 60Hz DisplayPort 1.2
Case AeroCool Aero-1000 White
Audio Device(s) JVC RX-6008V Audio Receiver Dolby/DTS with S-PDIF
Power Supply Corsair TX850 v2 850W single rail
Mouse Logitech G203 Lightsync Gaming Mouse
Keyboard Thermaltake TteSports Knucker
Software Windows 10 Pro
I just installed standard driver v6.0.8960.1 and selected only APO with DDL+DTS option. The Dolby Digital Live in the S-PDIF works fine but there is no "DTS Connect" option to choose.
I can only send "Dolby Digital 5.1" to my audio receiver, but no "DTS". My motherboard, "ASUS TUF Gaming B550-Plus" uses a "Realtek S1200A" chip.

Also, the audio driver installed is "AAF Optimus Sound", listed in Windows 10's "Device Manager". There is no "Realtek High Definition Audio". Is this correct ? I haven't tried installing older drivers though.
audio_driver_no_DTS-Connect-S-PDIF.png

System Name Metal-Tom-PC
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 2600x
Motherboard ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Extreme
Cooling Boxed
Memory Mushkin DDR4 16 GB
Video Card(s) ASUS RX560 4GB
Storage 1x M2-SSD @256GB/1x Intenso SATA-SSD @120GB/1x Intenso SATA-SSD @240GB/2x WD10EZRX @1TB/1,5 TB HDD
Display(s) 1x Samsung LE40F86BDX (TV)/1x Samsung SyncMaster T240
Case Thermaltake Kandalf LCS
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC1220A
Power Supply SeaSonic Focus Plus Gold 80+ 750W
Mouse Logitech M210
Keyboard Logitech K260
Software Win 10 Pro x64 v20H2
@Alan Finote, isn't it anyhow possible, to set up aside in the Driver's Settings on S/PDIF-Panel the Dolby-Output for 7.1-Ch per default?

@Alan Finote, isn't it anyhow possible, to set up aside in the Driver's Settings on S/PDIF-Panel the Dolby-Output for 7.1-Ch per default?
Nice question. Actually I try to fix a speakers config but on sound blaster xfi usb 5.1 pro it could be really HARDdifficult -- read in creative language- NOT Supported or more troublity than cost of Your usb device :) sooo..... All audioqualityprime People sending a BBIIGGest lifesentence, I mean "stop da f..ing kidding Me" kisses to CREATIVE(D) siftware engeneers with subtelle podscriptum: Ok today You told its (was were been) NOT Supported but We'll read Your post correctly:. " Coming soon will be Available... :) Almost ALL creative new drivers effects was send from Theirs hardware users like Me, You and our Fellas.... We only earn LOOOOTS moneys using Your ideas.... :-/

LordGMLP

@Alan Finote I’ve ticked off all driver policies I thought could potentially disable the internal laptop speaker (JackCfg, Policy group 2 and Policy group 8). But sound is still playing concurrently in both external and internal speakers. And also when headphones are plugged in, which defeats the purpose if sound is still blasting off the internal speakers. Please help.

Grantelb4rt

After a windows update i cant get back into the Dolby Atmos Panel! It says there is an issue accessing the Dolby Atmos driver.
And it apperantly saved the last setting and has Dolby Atmos still enabled, even after a driver reinstall. So Im stuck with Dolby Atmos enabled which is not always fun.
I installed your newest driver Package and the Issue still exists.
Unbenannt.PNG

Obrigado, funcionou, você é o Rei dos Drivers de Áudio.
Só mais uma coisa, eu tenho Colunas 5.1 e como posso fazer para mostrar o Volume do Subwoofer no Programa da Realtek? Eu já fiz isto mas foi no HDA, já não me lembro como.
Obrigado

Yap, it worked, you are the King of Audio Drivers.
One more thing, I have 5.1 Speakers and how can I show the Subwoofer Volume in the Realtek Program? I already did this in HDA, but,I don't remember how.
Thank you
View attachment 164683
@Godzilla @Diogo Silva

Alan Finote

Greetings. I have been suffering for two days with DCH 6.0.8996.1 No Equalizer. Once appeared but there is no samsung alive - discard the screenshots of how the checkboxes should be and what exactly to press.
Rtkhdaud file - does not help after reboot.
"FindPolicyText" search field, look for "NoSndEffect" and "RemoveRTKGraphicEQ" policies and leave them unchecked. -
how to understand this garbage? Should the fucking jackdaws stand or not?
This fucking English language always translates in two ways - you can understand this way and that ..
Second question. Where are the remnants of sound blaster connect stored after deleting it? Besides ProgramData - where are they stored? After installing the mod - when closing sbc - the equalizer settings of this program are reset -
reset doesn't help. Maybe she keeps the remnants of the old version somewhere?
Alan is a fine fellow, of course - but these mind-boggling attitudes tend to forget.
This asshole H4cziLLa throws off his screenshots all the time - everything works for him, everything is fucking fucking fools and nothing works for anyone.)))
People are asking to specifically tell you how to install correctly -
does not tell. What the fuck are you taking off then?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 465
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 512

misscarol

Alan stuffs is not working as intend to be unfortunately, and this H4cziLLa keep sharing those perfect stuffs working but when you download is all broken nothing works.

Alan stuffs is not working as intend to be unfortunately, and this H4cziLLa keep sharing those perfect stuffs working but when you download is all broken nothing works.
Which software from isnt working on Your pc?

raynan222

Hi Alan thanks for your awesome work on this mod.
I got few problems with the latest installments of them.
  • AAFAudioPackDCH-6.0.8975.1 after updating to this one, in the past, I got problems with discord when using my headset and mic enhancements on Sound blaster program (720º). All the sound that my computer programs executed, was going through the mic and people could hear as if was me talking even the discord sounds. By somehow I did something that i don't remember and fixed it, i think it was deselecting the " RunningOnWindows8point1 " policy i don't remember very well because it was around the Windows recent big update so the whole system was very buggy.
  • AAFHDAudioPack-6.0.8996.1 after updating to this one the same problem with the 8975.1 came back but i could not fix it by any means and tried go back to the 8975.1 after giving up but problem persisted and i gave up again because I could not fix it again
Things that I tried to fix the problem
  • Complete uninstall and removing the drives AAF with DriverStoreExplorer.v0.10.58
  • I tried the actions listed as Mandatory for 6.0.8975.1 policy " TypeAsAnalogForFrontMIC "
  • Tried the fix on the 6.0.8996.1 "EXECUTE THIS FILE AND REBOOT YOUR COMPUTER "
  • On 6.0.8996.1 Tried get driver policy save and restart
Anyway I'm on 6.0.8945.1 at it's running fine but the sound blaster program is not that good with the effects and mic enhancements so I'm interested in trying again but I need help, have you heard about that kind of problem before?

Last edited:

misscarol

@everyone this is trail and error , what i do is install a regular realtek driver then i go into realtek tool and screenshot everything thats check in the tool thats working on a non modded driver ,then i install Alan drivers if something not working i compare my screen shots to the realtek tool and check everything that was working before the mod again fellas trail and error we all have different computers so everything not always going to work on your pc you just have to play around with the tool remember when you decided to use the tool its at your own risk . just take a couple days and start messing around with the realtek tool i start by effects being i like speaker fill i try to see what works with speaker fill and then find out that speaker fill doesn't show with dolby anything stuff like that is and example so again trail and error

first screenshot no speakerfill just dolby
second screenshot speakerfill

i go back and forth enabling dolby and speakerfill

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 445
  • 7.png
    7.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 1,344
System Name Metal-Tom-PC
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 2600x
Motherboard ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Extreme
Cooling Boxed
Memory Mushkin DDR4 16 GB
Video Card(s) ASUS RX560 4GB
Storage 1x M2-SSD @256GB/1x Intenso SATA-SSD @120GB/1x Intenso SATA-SSD @240GB/2x WD10EZRX @1TB/1,5 TB HDD
Display(s) 1x Samsung LE40F86BDX (TV)/1x Samsung SyncMaster T240
Case Thermaltake Kandalf LCS
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC1220A
Power Supply SeaSonic Focus Plus Gold 80+ 750W
Mouse Logitech M210
Keyboard Logitech K260
Software Win 10 Pro x64 v20H2
The one that u shared here https://mega.nz/file/2foihYhB#NI0Hkw0nUnKerP9dbh4cPkEw-8n4MuOauNYIaq3U_YU to work with alan stuffs, but spatial sound doesn't work it shows only windows sonic as a option, i don't get dts x ultra, headphone. I know you guys are committed to help and thanks for that but simply doesn't work as intended like in your screenshots. I'm in windows 10 2004, ALC887 MSI H310

It seems, so you need a newer MoBo with a Realtek ALC1220A-Audiochip to get these Features running...

I just installed standard driver v6.0.8960.1 and selected only APO with DDL+DTS option. The Dolby Digital Live in the S-PDIF works fine but there is no "DTS Connect" option to choose.
I can only send "Dolby Digital 5.1" to my audio receiver, but no "DTS". My motherboard, "ASUS TUF Gaming B550-Plus" uses a "Realtek S1200A" chip.

Also, the audio driver installed is "AAF Optimus Sound", listed in Windows 10's "Device Manager". There is no "Realtek High Definition Audio". Is this correct ? I haven't tried installing older drivers though.View attachment 165716
Change PID and VID values in realtek audio device tweak like this and reboot
my rtl device tweak.jpg

System Name Lenovo ideapad 330
Processor AMD Ryzen 3 2200U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx, 2500 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
Motherboard LENOVO
Cooling LENOVO
Memory 4Gb BUilt in RAM
Video Card(s) AMD Radeon(TM) Vega 3 Graphics
Storage ST1000LM035-1RK172 500 GB HDD
friends,
I have an AMD processor based laptop.I have installed @Alan Finote driver ..last week I connected this laptop with my Uncle's smart tv through HDMI but when I choose Alan's driver the audio is empty but when I choose the AMD sound driver(I dunno there is one exsist), it works well even in high birate.. WHat is the scene here? ... anyone please help to resolve this...

and my realtek uad driver don't have any dts options..

Last edited:

neal123321

Hello guys, I have a questions...

I installed the latest DCH-UAD VERSION (6.0.8996.1). The Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive in S-PDIF works fine.
But when I play test video for testing 5.1 channel , I noticed that it wasn't able to divide the Front- and Rear-Channel-Speakers from each other.
Rear-Channel-Speakers is no sound in the test video. But when I play other general music, It sounds like stereo.......(The decoding light of the player always lights up)

What can I do...... :cry:

Last edited: