- Jul 19, 2006
- 43,496 (7.14/day)
|Processor||AMD Ryzen 5900x|
|Motherboard||MSI x570s Carbon Max WiFi|
|Cooling||EK AIO 360. Phantek T30 fans.|
|Memory||32GB G.Skill 3600Mhz CL14|
|Video Card(s)||Asus RTX 4090|
|Storage||Samsung 980 SSD's|
|Display(s)||LG C2 Evo OLED 42"|
|Case||Lian Li PC 011 Dynamic Evo|
|Audio Device(s)||Schiit Modius DAC, SMSL SP200 amp.|
|Power Supply||MSI MPG A1000G|
|Mouse||Razer Viper V2 Pro|
|Keyboard||Custom 84 key.|
Ever since Catalyst 11.6, AMD has changed things around somewhat since the previous guide with the HD 5XXX series. Here's the updated guide on how to set your 2D clocks where you want them. Please let me know if anything can be made clearer in this guide. Enjoy!
- Open AMD Vision Control Center (Advanced View).
- Add Preset.
- Enter a profile name in the field.
- Tick "Save" then close. Do not activate the profile yet.
- Now you will need to make sure you can view hidden folders on your system by going to the Control
- Go to your "My Documents" folder and open the AppData folder. From there open the Local folder->ATi->ACE then right click the Profiles document (Not the folder yet) and tick edit.
- Highlight everything and tick Copy. Close.
- Now open the Profiles folder then right click and tick edit on the profile (that you named earlier). Delete the entries in there, then paste in what you copied just earlier.
- From there you change the two values below. As I indicate in the picture I'm using CrossFire so I have two entries to change. Input the 2D clocks you want, then Save.
- Save it then right click the CCC icon and activate your profile