Microsoft shows how to bypass the requirements here with one command tried it on a older laptop works fine
- Press the Windows + R buttons.
- Type “regedit” in the box.
- Select “Yes” in the prompt to allow Registry Editor to make changes to your device.
- Create a registry backup by selecting “File” and choosing “Export”.
- Choose a name for your backup and select “Save”.
- Click the right arrow next to the “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE” folder.
- Click the right arrow next to the “SYSTEM” folder.
- Click the right arrow next to the “Setup” folder.
- Click on the “MoSetup” folder.
- Right-click in the open space on the right.
- Select “New” and choose “DWORD (32-bit) Value”.
- Name the value “AllowUpgradesWithUnsupportedTPMOrCPU”.
- Make the value data “1” with “Hexadecimal” base selected.
- Close the Registry Editor.
Here is the link of microsoft showing how to bypass the requirements
Ways to install Windows 11 (microsoft.com)