• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

New profile posts

Galileo:Great mind…Einstein:genius mind…Newton:Extraordinary mind….Bill gates:brilliant mind…..ME:Never Mind.
R-T-B
R-T-B
Me: Frog mind.
Caring1
Caring1
Never put yourself down, there are too many people in life that will do that for you. If you are in to computers, you already prove you have an analytical mind.
ozkisses
ozkisses
People who have a need to put others down show their own faults. Funny you say I have an analytical mind as I am methodical and enjoy fault finding in a calm manner but a recent bad judgement call proved I don't always use it. :(
used 1070 or new 1660Ti
ozkisses
ozkisses
Agree, little difference and all comes down to what you want to pay/can afford.
AhokZYashA
AhokZYashA
the 1070 is much cheaper here than the 1660Ti,
probably will be gaming at 1080 highest details
Tatty_One
Tatty_One
If that's the case just ask yourself, are you happy and willing to pay considerably more for approx. 3 FPS at 1080P across the TPU suite of games tested? If yes get the 1660Ti, if No then it's the 1070.
Over ten years as a tenant at my current address, and now I have a month to find somewhere else to live with my boys, kinda sucks.
windwhirl
windwhirl
I know the feeling. Moving out is, at best, rather annoying, if you were fine with your previous place.
ozkisses
ozkisses
Same last year for me except no children to move and i had 6 weeks because the place I rented was sold. I do casual shift work so the problem for me wasn't finding a rental but finding one I could afford with moving costs on top. Good luck with it!
Just sitting in school wanting to game right now.
FreedomEclipse
FreedomEclipse
Or maybe youre a millennial with a masters and B.A honors in Art so youre colorbranding in school and cant wait to game right now...
FreedomEclipse
FreedomEclipse
Or maybe.... Or maybe youre one of these confrontational rebellious teens that got put on the naughty step by their form tutor and you got a PT job with a certain company that sponsors a lot of youtube channels..... So youre DEBRANDING in school and you cant wait to game...
FreedomEclipse
FreedomEclipse
~The End~
Man... that feeling when you watch someone you despise dig thier own grave... ...that feeling when years of pain and anger wash away via public vindication. True colors dont wash out. Turns out theres only so far you can run from your bad choices.

Better than the sweetest revenge. Today is awkward because I cant stop smiling and I cant tell people around me why. Tweet tweet bitch! Never felt so free in my life. Oooo
Vayra86
Vayra86
There's quite a few of those going on lately, who are you getting at?
robot zombie
robot zombie
Oh, nobody here, or even out on the internet, or I guess in the world. It's actually really personal, fucked-up shit.

I dunno man, you seem like an okay dude and I really don't mind sharing it here - it's far enough in the past, I suppose, but are you sure you want to know? lol

Like, if you think my posts are long now, you have no idea. It's a long, long story.
Been away from the PC scene for a while but I just built a new system that I hope you will all like.
rtwjunkie
rtwjunkie
Looks good! The only one that has to like it though is you. So don’t worry about anyone else as long as it does what you want it to do. :-)
Throw a stick away from a dog....and he leaps after it to fetch it for you!
Throw a stick away from a cat.....and it will glare at you and say "You tossed it....you fetch it"
Got the urge to fix something again, might try an A.I.O. for a change for my desktop.
Vayra86
Vayra86
If you want to fix something, just throw the rig on the floor. Problem solved/created
Caring1
Caring1
Deal fell through for a couple of cheap AIO desktops, happy browsing for now.