• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

New profile posts

Swallow the Red pill for long term happiness, Swallow the Blue pill for the illusion your E-peen is bigger.
I seem to have lost a badge or two :|
DRDNA
DRDNA
just get a bunch of your buddies to like your posts and you will have the badge's of it means nothing too...lol...silliest thing ever on TPU is the badges.... I watch people here on TPU do just this all the time with each-other.
dorsetknob
dorsetknob
Oh I'm a Security Expert now Can i probe you for Exploits :)
FreedomEclipse
FreedomEclipse
I had no idea they disappeared after a while. I thought they stayed forever after we got them.
Been waiting for a response from the corsair rep for over a week :(
robot zombie
robot zombie
Yeah they kinda suck... my rma with them took two weeks to get shipped because of several day gaps between correspondence. Slooow
FreedomEclipse
FreedomEclipse
15 days later and still no response lol
Just pulled the trigger on my first ever 1TB SSD - WD Blue 1TB. It will be replacing a Crucial MX100 512GB which has been my game storage drive since August 2014. I know that MX500 1TB is a little faster but the WD Blue is a fair bit cheaper for almost the same performance.... Or maybe i should think about going NvMe for a gaming SSD instead?? those are still pricey for the same capacity though.
Considering going sli again with 1070s
DRDNA
DRDNA
DO IT,,,lol, your plenty savvy enough to handle any SLi issues and man oh man there is still all that fun to be had with your Sli experiments and extra performance fun....I still remember my crossfire days..ran a bunch of different high end configs and loved it all even the few challenges.
cdawall
cdawall
I played with a pair of those for a bit they work pretty well. I still run a dual 1080Ti setup and the sli works well in most games.
FreedomEclipse
FreedomEclipse
Really thinking about it. but i still prefer the idea of one 1080ti and selling my current 1070 off to take the edge off the 1080Ti. but at the same time i feel kinda dumb because Im not a serious gamer like i used to be and I can run pretty much just about every game at max settings without a problem. Ya dig?
So the us embassy in Ottawa only had one security guard seems not to be right lol been walking around the city my favorite place out of my Canada trip.
BumbleBee
BumbleBee
hope you enjoy Canada. it's a great place :)
NTM2003
NTM2003
Yea it was a grate trip it was nice up there I really like Ottawa, and Quebec city.
D
  • Deleted member 181471 wrote on W1zzard's profile.

please remove my account my internet is not safe now and i cant do anything like their is a hacker trying to get my stuff
Just brought a Gucci wallet for $500 well worth it for me lol. I love high end luxury stuff but I'm not rich just my style. LA California Vacation next after Canada Trip.
Well, my country is going to flip over. Again. Next upgrade will be in 2030, at most.
windwhirl
windwhirl
Nah, tenía la idea de salirme del Core i3 e ir directamente a gama media-alta (un Ryzen 5 2600X estaba pensando)... Creo que voy a buscar un Core i7 para hacer un salto cualitativo, y luego esperaré a que pase el lío. Terminó siendo buena idea llevar la memoria RAM a 32 GB antes de que le dieran propulsión a chorro al dólar...
GoldenX
GoldenX
Ahora espero que los próximos APU sean AM4 también, no llego más.
windwhirl
windwhirl
Seguramente una generación más va a llegar (aparte de Raven Ridge, que salió hace poco). Más allá de eso no creo.