Ex_ReVeN's UPDATED Stacker
December 3rd 2007
Please register on the forums & login to vote.
- Intel C2D E6400 Clocked to 3.0GHz
- ASUS P5B Deluxe
- 4 Gigs of G.Skill 800mhz DDR2, 4-4-4-12
- PowerColor X1950 with Artic Cooling Xcelero 2
- 2 Seagate 7200.10's in RAID 0 ~500Gb Total Size
- DLINK DWL-G520M MIMO 108mb/sec wireless adapter
- Leadtek 1800H Digital TV Tuner Card
- Acer AL2416W 24" Screen (1920x1200)
- Logitech X530 - 140Watt 5.1
- ThermalTake Golden Orb II
- 3x CoolerMaster 120mm fans (1 Blue, 1 Red)
- Microsoft Optical Desktop Elite
- Antec SmartPower 500Watt PSU
- CoolerMaster Stacker 830
Cable Management. Processor Overclocked from 2.1 to 3Ghz. Chucked in some packing on the fans to reduce noise/vibration.
To clear some things up, I dont intend on ever painting this case, and I didnt enjoy the way cold cathodes look in it (the extra cables/mess wasnt worth the added visuals). If anyone can comment on additional (keep it inexpensive) mods I can do, or how to improve cable management futher I would much appreciate it.