April 20th 2007
Please register on the forums & login to vote.
- Intel C2D E6400 Overclocked from 2.1 to 3Ghz
- ASUS P5B Deluxe Motherboard
- ATI 512MB Powercolour X1950 Pro
- 2x1Gb G.Skill 800mhz 4-4-4-12
- 250Gb Seagate Barracuda 1200.10
- 320Gb Seagate Barracude 1200.10
- Samsung 19" Monitor (Syncmaster?)
- Logitech X530 5.1 Surround
- Microsoft Desktop Elite Wireless Combo
- Coolermaster Stacker 830 Case
- Antec Smartpower 2.0
- D-Link DWL-G520 MIMO Wireless Network Adapter
Drilled hole in 5" bays to feed Front I/O Panel Cables through so they dont hang. Cut off one of the Front I/O Firewire Cables because I never use it :D.
I love this case. Its huge and has great airflow. Spaces for up to 7 120mm Fans. Its quiet and its solid. Quality Construction.