August 4th 2008
Please register on the forums & login to vote.
- Intel Core 2 Quad Pro Q6600 3.9Ghz (2.40GHz)
- Asus P5E3 Premium/Wifi@N Intel X48
- Thermochill PA120.2 120mm Double Radiator+Swiftech Laing D5 Vario MCP655+Swiftech Apogee GTX Extreme
- Corsair 2GB DDR3 DHX 1333C9DHX Twin3X
- BFG NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTX OC 768MB
- 2x Western Digital Raptor 74GB R.A.I.D 0
- Asus DRW-2014L1T 20x DVD±RW SATA
- Thermaltake VA8003BWS Armour Super Tower - Black
- Coolermaster Real Power 850w Modular
Thanks to the fantastic Thermochill double pass radiator I have managed to overclock my Q6600 to 3.9Ghz, (Have reached 4.1Ghz just trying to make it stable.) The 240mm radiator fits nicely to the back of the Armour case and is secured by screwing the mounts through the rear case fan holding.