PC inside a 2008 FERRARI 430 SCUDERIA
October 25th 2008
Please register on the forums & login to vote.
- QX9650 @ 4.83 GHz watercooled
- Alienware nForce 790i Ultra SLI Motherboard
- swiftech storm water block - black ice radiator
- 8 GB OCZ DDR3-1600
- vista 64bit ultimate
- 2 x Galaxy GX2 video card in quad SLI
- 2 x 300 GB RaptorX in RAID 0
- 3 x 500 GB Seagate Barracuda
- Killer k1 network Card
- LG Blue Ray Drive
- Creative Soundblaster X-Fi Platinum
- Alienware 1200 Watt PSU
Removed ferrari 430 engine and screwed casing in. Radiators located underneath the car. x2 120mm exhaust fans holes drilled out of left and rear sections of the car. connects to x2 in-car entertainment 15' screen. DVD drive replaces ash tray in car. logitech G25 wheel replaces ferrari wheel.
no the car does not start but it acts as a good push pc bike. it goes from 0 to 4.8gig in 1 sec LOL. Used by the great man Schumacher himself to have 'humpety pumpety' in the back with his girl during the australian F1 GP. Therefore u have to be careful and avoid the love stains in the passenger seat.