October 23rd 2008
Please register on the forums & login to vote.
This modder's other projects:
Firstly I cut out front, top and back case grills to improve airflow (silvermax II mod), then... I decided to WC my rig with spare parts I could salvage from a couple of friends old setups and aquarium parts I had laying around! So these are the parts I had to begin with: 1. an old EHEIM 1048 (600 lt/hour) pump... 2. cpu and NB blocks from an antartica WC kit 3. a Hardware labs Black ICE GT radiator 4. a Themaltake radiator striped from a bigwater kit 5. ALPHACOOL PUR 10/8MM UV Green tube.... The first step was striping the maximus formula of its cooling setup.... In order to remove the fusion block without cracking the mobo I put it in the fridge for about 2 hours then it just came off with minimum effort.... Second step was installing the waterblocks....Only wish I had a SB block to fit as well! And it went on from there.........
This is the final transformation of my personal rig! 18/11/2008 just added my new cpu: QX 9650!!!!