October 28th 2008
Please register on the forums & login to vote.
- Cooler Master Cosmos1000
- QX9650 CPU Clocked at 4.2 GHz
- 2) EVGA 280GTX Superclocked GPU's SLI
- 8Gb of Ram Operating System XP64 Pro
- 3) Loop External Cooling
- CPU, (2) GPU's and I have an Case Air-Conditioning
- setup to avoid condensation (Not in the case at this time)
- 3DMark06 23,376
- I cut everything out of the case that I didn't use.
- I use a TMG2 Rad as the coil for the Case Air-Conditioning 2nd Picture....Polish Case Cooler (Last year)3rd Picture....4th External Cooling setup (Refrig)