November 8th 2008
Please register on the forums & login to vote.
- CPU: Core2Duo E6300 oc'ed to 2450MHz
- GPU: Gainward Radeon HD4850 Golden Sample
- Mainboard: Asus P5B Premium
- RAM: GeIL Black Dragon DDR2-800 2x 2Gb
- PSU: Thermaltake Toughpower 750W
- CPU Cooler: Zalman CNPS9700 LED
- HD: Hitachi DeskStar 200Gb
- Optical Drive: DVD Burner from some uknown manufacturer
- Fans: 2x 180mm Silverstone 1x 120mm Zalman LED
- Lights: Revoltec Twin Blue Cathodes
Cable Management, removed one HD cage for better air flow and also because I simply don't need it, flipped top fan around, added lights
I have read about the SST-FT01 here on TPU and HAD to have that case! Cable management was a bit of challenge due to the small space behind the mobo tray, but with a lot of nerves and patience, it came out not too bad. I threw some blue ambient light in the case, but had to mount the rear exhaust fan outside the case, because it would eventually collide with one of the cathodes. Next thign I'm gonna do is water cooling... because the oc'ed CPU gets hot on load!