Massive FPS Gaming PC
February 8th 2006
Please register on the forums & login to vote.
This user's other mods:
- AMD Athlon 64 X2 4400+ w/ Home Made Water Cooling w/ Artic Silver 5 (OC'ed @ 2.75GHz)
- Normal CPU opperation 32C +/- 5 Temp. Extreme Load 39C +/- 5 Temp. (Water Cooled)
- CPU VCore = 1.58v DDR Volts = 2.6v & PCIE x16 = 100MHz
- HTT(FSB)=250MHz (500MHz), 11.0x Multiplier (2,000 MT/s)
- 2048MB OCZ XTC Platinum Dual Channel DDR500 (1GB x 2)(CL 3-3-3-8 1T)
- 1 x Maxtor SATA150, 250GB, 16MB buffer catch @ 7200rpm
- 1 x Western Digital EIDE, 160GB, 8MB buffer catch @ 7200rpm
- 2 x Western Digital SATA300, 250GB, 16MB buffer catch @ 7200rpm (RAID 0)
- ATI Radeon X1900XT 512MB DDR3 & 256-Bit Memory Interface w/ 48 Pixel Shader Engines 8 Vertex Engines. Core = 690MHz, Memory = 1550MHz (Water Cooled)
- OCZ Power Stream 520W (Seperate 12 Volt Rails)
- LG 4040B DVD-RAM
- Pioneer 16x DVD
- Sony DVD RW DW-D18A ( Dual Layer DVD Burner)
- Tri-Booting Windows XP MCE 2005, Windows XP Pro 64-Bit & Windows Vista 2006
Completely custom built water cooling system & case by my hands with 900GPH water pump. I also have a 350GPH water pump for back-up.
My custom case is 25" x 26" x 13" - It is massive in size & weighs around 60 to 70 pounds LOL, It is fun to game in the dark. 8 Fan controllers controlling 6 x 120mm high end fans & 2 x 80mm fans. 2 x 120mm fans for cooling the RAD, 2 x 120mm fans blowing cool air in the case, 2 x 120mm fans exhausting hot air in the rear & 2 x 80mm fans cooling the hard drives.