March 11th 2010
Please register on the forums & login to vote.
- Processor: AMD Athlon64 X2 2.6ghz w/stock cooler
- Motherboard: ASRock A780 LM
- Cooling: 2 LOGISYS 80mm Purple LED Fans, 2 APEVIA 80mm Green LED Fans
- Memory: G.SKILL 4GB 240-Pin SDRAM DDR2 800
- Video Card: Sparkle NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GT
- HDD: 1 Seagate IDE 160GB and 1 Toshiba SATA 160GB
- CD/DVD Drive: ASUS SATA DVD-RW/CD-RW Lightscribe drive, IDE 16x Philips CD-RW/DVD reader
- CRT/LCD Model: Dell E173FP (17" LCD)
- Case: RAIDMAX OEM
- Sound Card: Using onboard for now.
- PSU: CORSAIR CMPSU-400CX 400W ATX12V V2.2 80
- Software: Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
Removed the junk holes from the front of the case to allow more airflow for the intake fans. Added a fan to the heatsink on the 9500 GT. Replaced the normal mesh fan guard on the case side for a grill.
Still a work in progress, still needs two more HDDs, a new CPU cooler and a better graphics card. I also plan on taking a dremel to the rear fan's area, so I can use a less restricting fan grill instead of the junk drilled holes. This is going to be my LAN PC, as I'm going to build a new computer very soon for my new desktop/ongoing project.