August 28th 2010
Please register on the forums & login to vote.
- AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000 2.8ghz with Cooler Master Hyper 212+
- MSI 790XT-G45
- 4 CoolerMaster 120mm Fans
- G.SKILL 4GB(2 x 2GB) 240-Pin SDRAM DDR2 800
- ASUS EAH5770 CuCore with AC L2 Pro
- 1 Seagate SATA 320GB HDD, 1 WD Caviar Blue 500GB
- ASUS SATA DVD-RW/CD-RW Lightscribe drive
- 1 Dell 2001FP 20.1", and 1 Dell E173FP 17" LCD
- Cooler Master CM 690
- Onboard sound
- CORSAIR CMPSU-520HX 520W Power Supply
- Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
Cut out the rear 120mm grill on the case and replaced it with a black fan grill. Modded the 5.25 bays to accept a 120mm fan. Added a 80mm fan to the L2 Pro, soon to be replaced with a 120mm x 20mm fan. Added foam to the front of the case, as well as the 5.25 bay covers.
Hope you guys and gals like it so far, still have plenty of more ideas and items to do with this one. But it sure has come a long way since the day I first got it.