Aerocool DS Cube - Green Box mod!
June 15th 2014
Please register on the forums & login to vote.
- Case: Aerocool DS Cube(Black with window).
- CPU: i7 3770k.
- MB: Gigabyte G1.Sniper M3.
- GPU: XFX R9 280X Black Edition.
- RAM: Corsair Dominator 2133 MHz 16GB(4x4).
- PSU: Corsair RM850.
- SSD: Samsung 128 GB - 830 Series.
- HDD: WD Black 750GB 2.5".
- CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro H100i.
Custom Front panel. Painting of the case. Cable "hider" with engraved badge on one side. Backplate added to the 280X. Made room for my PSU by removing the piece that held the motherboard tray, and then stabilized it with some steel plate underneath. Windows in both side panels. Added my own power/reset buttons.
This is my attempt of a green build. Although i am not completely satisfied with the result, i still think it turned out pretty good. Tell me what you think!