January 31st 2007
Please register on the forums & login to vote.
- Athlon 64 X2 4600 @ 2785mhz, 1.39V
- Chieftec LCX Big + Sonic Tower@35C
- 2x1GB Corsair Value "BE-5" - 465mhz, 2.80V 3 3 3 6
- Foxconn 6100K8MA-RS
- Maxtor Diamod max 10, 250GB, 16mb
- Silverstone 400W, 12cm
- X800XL 16x6, 446mhzx1070mhz + Zalman VF700
- Prestigio 17' 8ms, 1280x1024
- G15, Microsoft optical mouse 2.0A
- Kensington Duo Wawe Pad
Normal Big tower. The photos are from 2 versions one with side panel cut in half and one with it ( sonic tower wont fit in). Please obsereve that position of power supply on one photo. All inside was cut and made to my measures. I think that picture sais it all. This one is my pride and its not for sale its going on shelf.I only need to repair some color that fell down during the transport.
Now i bought Chieftec LCX big tower, and that is my project. Maybe till april i will finish it. My old tower served me 2 years and during i was only putting things on it. Like cut side panel, change place of power supply, panels, fans.... Enjoj!