I would like to thank A-DATA for supplying the review sample.
From the A-DATA website:
- Suitable for: Desktop PC
- Module Type: 240 Pin Unbuffered-DIMM non-ECC
- Capacity Available: 1GB Dual Channel Kit (512MB x2); 2GB Dual Channel Kit (1GB x2); 4GB Dual Channel Kit (2GB x2)
- IC Configuration: 64Mx8; 128Mx8
- Transmission Bandwidth: 6400MB/Sec(PC2-6400)
- Cas Latency Timing: 4-4-4-12
- Working Voltage: 2.0V~2.1V
- Lifetime Warranty
A-Data's packaging is fairly simple, displaying the modules in a conformed plastic package with limited information noted.
A Closer Look
The heatspreaders are a normal slim design. A-Data's red theme was employed and accented with a silver serrated design that catches the light for added effect.
Along with the A-Data logo, the heatspreaders also feature the Vitesta Series name along with sporting "Extreme Edition" on a checkered flag background.
Each module's heatspreader also carries the usual specification sticker, however this one is a flashy hologram. The sticker indicates the product number, rated speed, timings, and voltage along with the company's website.
Our Patreon Silver Supporters can read articles in single-page format.