IntroductionI would like to thank Corsair for supplying the Obsidian 650D review sample.
Corsair is a well known entity in the memory market and has expanded their portfolio to other products in recent years. Power supplies, SSDs and cooling products along with cases are now part of their line-up. We have taken a look at the very successful Corsair Obsidian 800D in the past and also the Graphite 600T. Today we get to look at the smaller brother of the 800D, appropriately named Corsair Obsidian 650D. It utilizes the same inner frame as the Graphite chassis, but adds a whole list of new features to justify the higher price tag and Obsidian name.
The Corsair Obsidian 650D ships with a windowed side panel, but Corsair also offers a solid side panel as an extra accessory.
- Dual 200mm fans provide outstanding cooling for even the hottest components
- Easily accessible dust filters make Obsidian 650D maintenance simple and hassle-free
- Quick-release side panels make it easier than ever to upgrade your hardware
- Integrated fan controller lets you quickly adjust cooling performance and noise levels
- Four tool-free optical drive bays and up to six SSD-ready hard drive trays provide plenty of expansion for the Obsidian 650D
- CPU backplate cutout makes it easy to upgrade your CPU cooler
- Brilliant cable routing system provides a way to keep your Obsidian 650D neat and tidy
- Adjustable drive cages can be removed and relocated to accommodate large video cards
- Room for long power supplies gives you peace of mind for future upgrades in the Corsair Obsidian 650D
|Specifications: Corsair Obsidian 650D|
|Drive Bays||(x4) 5.25” (x6) 3.5”/2.5” Drive Caddies|
|Form Factor||ATX, Micro ATX|
|Case Fans||(x2) 200mm Fans (x1) 120mm Fans|
|Dimensions||546mm (L) x 229mm (W) x 521mm (H)|
|Switches||Power / Reset|
|I/O||(x4) USB 2.0 (x1) USB 3.0 (x1) IEEE 1394 (x1) Headphone, (x1) Mic 4-channel Fan Controller|