Specifications from Manufacturer
- USB 2.0 chipset by NEC.
- 8 x fully powered USB port + 1 x portable device 24/7 charger port.
- High efficiency at >85%
- New PCI-E 8 pin available. (8 pin to 6 pin adaptor included)
- Four independent 12V rails.
- Support NVIDIA SLI & Quad SLI.
- Mesh body construction allows immediate heat dissipation and extends the life of the unit.
- Complies with latest ATX12V v2.2 / EPS12V v2.91 form factors.
- Fully compatible with AMD 64 bit and Intel LGA processors.
- Active PFC.
- Gold plated connectors for minimum power loss and optimal conductivity.
- PCI-E (6-pin), PCI-E (8-pin), SATA, Molex with EZ-Grip, floppy, P8 & P4 connectors.
- Modular-Power-Cord (European model only).
- Blue LED Fan.
- 20 dB(A) under normal load.
- Free Travel PAK.
The package is structured like a toolbox and looks extremely high quality. While I doubt you will often move your PSU around like this, the box could be used to transport stuff like mouse, mousepad, CD/DVDs when going to LAN parties.
- Power supply unit
- Power Cord + Adapters for US 110V and EU 220V
- Instruction Manual
- Adapter cables in cloth bag
|Connectors||Main Power||5.25"||Floppy||4 Pin CPU||SerialATA||PCI-E Aux Power|
|ATX 24 Pin||3||0||2 + 1||4||1x 6 + 1x 8|
There are several extension cables in the package, to add more 5.25" connectors and the 3.5" floppy connector.