I would like to thank CaseKing.de
for supplying the review sample.
CaseKing is one of the few companies out there, which will not just sell anything. They only offer hardware that performs well and is of high quality. The shop offers quite a few exclusive parts and devices from all around the world and it is also the official distributor for a long list of well known manufacturers. Their assortment has grown greatly in recent years, while great service and support is still a very important part of the shop philosophy. The website may be in German, but due to great demand, an English version is in the works.
We have the pleasure of taking a look at the Logitech V470 Bluetooth Mouse. It is aimed at notebook users, as it is a bit smaller and is battery powered. Logitech gives you the choice of two colors. A dark blue variant and the white one we have on our test bench today.
Comfort & Convenience
- Laser precision: Outperforms optical mice. Laser technology delivers smoother cursor control on virtually any surface.
- Side-to-Side Scrolling Plus Zoom: Perfect for viewing digital photos and spreadsheets. Instantly zoom in and out. Scroll horizontally or vertically.
- Bluetooth wireless technology: Enjoy cable-free connection from up to 30 feet.
- Protective pouch: Secures and protects your mouse during travel.
- Light, durable design: More comfortable than a touch pad. Take it anywhere.
- Battery life indicator: Eliminates surprises. And an on/off switch extends battery life.
Packaging & Contents
Logitech packs the V470 in a clear plastic mold. These tend to be a real pain to open up but the company has perforated the entire edge of the package so that you can rip it open with a bit of brute force. The front clearly shows the mouse and also mentions the fact that it will collaborate with a Macintosh. The rear lists the device features in multiple languages.
Inside the compact package you will find a manual and CD within a plastic sleeve. A pair of Duracell batteries are also included. The third item is a black pouch to hold your mouse during transportation.