Friday, June 29th 2012
QNAP Systems, Inc. is extending the number of compatible peripherals for its Turbo NAS products. The additions, including five 500GB to 1TB 2.5-inch internal SATA hard drives, ten 2.5-inch 60GB to 480GB internal Solid State Drives, two USB Wi-Fi adapters, and one USB camera are now fully compatible. The expanded peripherals are expected to give users greater convenience and deployment flexibility.
- SAMSUNG - HN-M101MBB (1TB), HN-M500MBB (500GB)
- Toshiba - MQ01ABD100 (1TB), MQ01ABD050 (500GB), MK5059GSXP (500GB)
- OCZ - D2CSTK251M11-0060 (60GB), D2CSTK251M11-0120 (120GB), D2CSTK251M11-0240 (240GB), D2CSTK251M11-0480 (480GB), D2CSTK251M11-0120.7 (120GB), D2CSTK251M11-0240.7 (240GB), D2CSTK251M11-0480.7 (480GB), D2CSTK251A10-0120.7 (120GB), D2CSTK251A10-0240.7 (240GB), D2CSTK251A10-0480.7 (480GB)
- yxel - NWD2105
- D-link - DWA-125 (H/W v.A3, F/W v1.50
- Creative - Live! Cam Optia AF (VF0280)