Monday, April 28th 2014
StarTech.com, a leading manufacturer of hard-to-find connectivity parts, has announced the availability of a new Portable USB Crash Cart Adapter (NOTECONS02). The adapter makes it easier for server technicians and field engineers to perform maintenance on servers, PCs, ATMs, kiosks and other headless devices by turning their laptop into a portable console, instead of using a conventional - and more cumbersome - server room crash cart. The NOTECONS02 is the second crash cart adapter from StarTech.com, and builds on the popularity of the previous model with the addition of local file transfer capability and improved USB transfer speed.
- BIOS-level control of connected servers and devices
- Direct, drag-and-drop file-sharing between laptop and connected server
- Compact footprint design, with integrated KVM cables
- USB-powered performance (drawing from the USB connection to the server/device)
- High-resolution graphical support (up to 1920x1200)