Friday, February 2nd 2018
AMD today released its latest version of Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition. Version 18.2.1 Beta adds optimization for "Final Fantasy 12: The Zodiac Age." It also corrects a bug with AMD FreeSync which caused it to switch between minimum and maximum refresh-rate range, causing a stutter. FreeSync compatibility with Samsung CF791 displays, was also improved. It also corrects a game launch issue with "Sid Meier's Civilization V" on hybrid graphics systems. Radeon Chill compatibility is improved with games that use the Vulkan API (such as "Doom" and "Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus." Texture and artifact glitches were corrected in games such as "NFS: Payback" and "Hyperdimension Neptunia."AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 18.2.1
- Final Fantasy 12: The Zodiac Age
- Radeon FreeSync may rapidly change between min and max range when enabled causing stutter in fullscreen games on single display system configurations.
- Sid Meier's Civilization V may fail to launch on Hybrid Graphics system configurations when using DirectX9 API.
- Radeon FreeSync may exhibit a black screen on some games when using Samsung CF791 displays.
- Radeon Chill game settings profiles may fail to enable on Vulkan API games.
- Radeon Overlay may fail to open in some Vulkan API games.
- Need for Speed Payback may exhibit corruption on some terrain.
- Textures in Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth3 V Generation may appear corrupted or exhibit flickering colours.