Friday, January 25th 2019
AMD yesterday released the latest version of their Radeon Adrenalin Graphics Drivers. Version 19.1.2 adds support for the remaster of Resident Evil 2, a long-awaited title, as well as for Tropico 6 and Anthem's Early Access build. Anthem support brings with it an additional 7% performance uplift at 1080p resolution with AMD's RX 580 graphics card. Some issues such as black screens on reboot and flickering issues in rocket League with FreeSync have also been fixed. Follow the link below to download the drivers, and check after the break for additional fixes and known bugs in this release.AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 19.1.2 Beta
- Some displays may experience a black screen on reboot until the display is power cycled.
- A toast message may intermittently popup incorrectly suggesting that a new driver upgrade is available.
- Rocket League may experience flickering or erratic refresh rates when Radeon FreeSync is enabled.
- Custom installations of Radeon Software may sometimes fail to install Radeon Settings.
- Radeon Settings may experience an application crash when Upgrade Advisor is refreshed by the user multiple times.
- Users may not be able to upgrade to an optional driver if the latest recommended driver was installed by AMD Link.
- Battlefield V players may experience character outlines stuck on screen after being revived.
- Mouse lag or system slowdown is observed for extended periods of time with two or more displays connected and one display switched off.
- Game Advisor may fail to load compatibility information for games when the gaming library is very large.
- Uninstalling Radeon Software may fail to remove Radeon Settings.
- Pixel Format settings may not retain after system restart.
- Scene Editor may have issues with scrolling when many elements are added to a scene.
- Custom settings in Radeon WattMan may sometimes fail to apply on Radeon RX Vega series graphics products.
- Radeon ReLive may intermittently experience captured recordings or Instant Replays with inverted colors.
- HDMI Underscan settings may not retain after system restart.