This worked for me! Thank you. Is there any way to use the realtek software to test the configuration ? I can't change my settings under "Speaker", i can only access the optical tab but there is no speaker configuration in there.i'm registering here to say thank you to "2bad" and "valkiscool"
this post is very helpful
in my case, the modded DLL won't "encode" Dolby Digital Live/DTS Connect, so every time i play audio with DDL/DTS enabled, it failed.
alternatively, i must use original one (as the 1st post already pointed, the settings "Default Format" sticks even we change the DLLs)
i'll try to explain what happened in my case, hopefully this can help others (and sorry for my English, not my native language)
1. Install Original R271 - confirm it works
2. in my case, i don't need to disable drivers signing/safe mode/etc
3. Rename modded RtkAPO64.dll to RtkAPO64.dll.mod and copy to Windows\System32
4a. Create START.BAT with this line :
4b. Create STOP.BAT with this line :Code:
taskkill /f /im RAVCpl64.exe ren C:\Windows\System32\RtkAPO64.dll RtkAPO64.dll.org ren C:\Windows\System32\RtkAPO64.dll.mod RtkAPO64.dll net stop audiosrv net stop AudioEndpointBuilder net start AudioEndpointBuilder net start audiosrv CD /D "C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA" start RAVCpl64.exe -s
5. To enable DDL/DTS menu in "Realtek HD Audio Manager", run START.BAT as AdministratorsCode:
taskkill /f /im RAVCpl64.exe ren C:\Windows\System32\RtkAPO64.dll RtkAPO64.dll.mod ren C:\Windows\System32\RtkAPO64.dll.org RtkAPO64.dll net stop audiosrv net stop AudioEndpointBuilder net start AudioEndpointBuilder net start audiosrv CD /D "C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA" start RAVCpl64.exe -s
6. Change Settings relating to "modded driver" (at this point, my Windows failed to play any audio)
7. So i need to change the DLL again to original one by running STOP.BAT as Administrators
9. Repeat step 5 to 7 if you want to edit another settings