November 28th 2008
Please register on the forums & login to vote.
- Intel Core2 E8400 Duo 3.0GHz 6mb's cache Overclocked to 3.4GHz »
- Asus P5K-C 775 Intel P35 ICH9 Chipset DDR-2+3 1333/1066/800»
- ATI RADEON HD 4670 DDR3 X2 in Crossfire Mode»
- Mushkin HP2 6400 4GB (2x2GB) DDR2 800 5-4-4-12»
- Dual-LG LightScribe 22X DVD-/+Writers»
- Acer AL2616W 26” widescreen + Samsung 17” »
- Creative XF-I 5.1 Optical I/0 »Logitech z5300 5.1»
- Western Digital SATA II – 250 Gb + 2 x 500Gb 1x Terrabyte and 40Gb External»BlueTooth» Linksys Wireless Pci»Logitech cordless RumblePad 2 Vibration» E-Home ir+Harmony 676 remote» Cooler Master Fan controller. And OCZ Vanquisher CPU Cooler.
It took me a while cuz when I started there was not one hole in this case. I cut the design in the side and used Plexiglas. Custom made the protective grill at the back. For the fan’s I used a 3.5 inch whole saw and bought 2 Blue cooler master fans, same goes for the top of the case. I made a cut-off switch for all the fans so I can sleep at night. For the right side I cut it out with a jigsaw and used perforated sheet metal as a back-drop. Before it was all assembled I had everything powder-coated high gloss black and off I went!
Oh! Also I built my computer desk at work.