Phenom II black beauty
May 16th 2009
Please register on the forums & login to vote.
This user's other mods:
- amd phenom II 940 be @ 3.85Ghz 1.525v
- 2x2Gb g.Skill pi 1066 @ 1100 5,5,5,12,2t @ 2.25v
- eVGA gtx285 @ 725/1600/1300(mem)
- antec 1200 case
- custom water cooling
- BFG es 800 watt psu
- westinghouse 22" lcd 2ms 3000cdm
- logitech g15 rev 2
- logitech g5 blue version mouse
- plantronics gamecom 777 headphones
customer watercooling comprised of a swiftech fuzion v2.0 block, swiftech 2x120mm rad, mcp655 pump, blue hosing and microres using only distilled water with a little bit of anti algae/corrosive.
my first foray back into water cooling after my last kid 5 years ago actually killed a cat(no joke antifreeze is bad stuff). The temps are ok sitting at 30c idle and 40 load in a 20c room. vid card temps are off the stock cooler and hang out at 36 and load at 48 on 100% fan speed. as for the radiator it is actually inside the case not in a rad box on the back.