Black Edition AMD with a touch up
December 31st 2007
Please register on the forums & login to vote.
This user's other mods:
- AMD 5000BE 2.6 @ 3.35Ghz 240x14
- Corsair xms2 ddr2 800 @ 960Mhz 4,4,4,15, 2t
- Evga 590sli motherboard
- Evga 8800gts 320 graphics 600/1600/990
- 2xWestern Digital sata 1 hdd in raid 0
- Onboard HD Realtek audio
- 3xAntec blue led 120mm fans
- 1xpanaflow 120mm exhaust fan
- 1xAntec 250mm exhaust fan
- 1xSony Dvd-r, 1xNec dvd-rw
- zalman 9500cpu cooler
- vantec 3 fan fan controller
I painted the inside and back of case a flat black. replaced thermal compound on chipset and sb coolers with ceramique t o improve cooling. I remove the stock fans and got some higher rpm and bright blue led fans for front and side. 9500 and cpu are both lapped. I get about 32c idle and 45 load at 1.5v at 3.35Ghz.
Basically a last attempt to stay in the am2/amd area before i lose faith in amd and go to intel. I must say it's quite a rig i get about 91-100 fps in cod4 multiplayer at max settings 1280x1024. I kinda owe it to the TPU forum browsers as the 5000 be was a christmas present that my gf got because she asked you guys and you guys helped her out, so for that i thank you all.