Obsidion box with crayons inside...
January 15th 2010
Please register on the forums & login to vote.
This user's other mods:
- AMD Phenom II 965 c3 @ 4.0Ghz 1.525v
- Asus M4A79T-Deluxe motherboard
- 2x2GB G.Skill DDR3 1600Mhz 126.96.36.199.1t 1.6v
- eVGA gtx 285 730/1550/1400(2800mem)
- 2x Seagate 7200.11 320GB hdd's in raid 0
- 1x G.Skill falcon SSD
- Samsung Syncmaster 2494 24" lcd
- Westinghouse 22" lcd
- Corsair Obsidion 800d case
Complete water cooling setup for the cpu consisting of swiftec microres, mcp655-b pump, mcr320 rad, fuzion v2 block, and primochill 1/2" id house. Changed up the fans a bit replacing the tri cools i had on my old rad with 6 coolermaster r4 120mm 90cfm fans. Added a l.i.s. 2 lcd 5.25 bay fan controller.
The corsair obsidion d is by far the best case in the entire world, seriously it's effin heavy as all getout, but it does the job very very well. I've yet to see a messy computer built with this case. As for the water cooling, i idle at about 29-31c and load about 44-47c in an 18c room. The graphics card sux unfortnately and won't get me about 730 to save my ass, and no volt mods are available on the software level. If you got questions about my 965c3 oc or the case please let me know. Thanx!!!