October 7th 2009
Please register on the forums & login to vote.
- Intel Core2 Duo E4500 2.2GHz @ 3.2GHz (320 FSB x 10)
- Abit IP35-E
- Zalman CNPS9500-AT, Akasa/Hiper Case Fans
- 4x 1GB Corsair TWIN2X2048-6400 (800MHz DDR)
- Powercolor Radeon 5850 1GB
- 500GB Seagate 7200.11 32MB, 80GB Drive, 250GB Drive, 250GB Lacie Backup drive
- LG Dual Layer DVD Burner (SATA)
- DELL SP2309W (2048x1152)
- Cheiftec Dragon type (modded)
- Creative X-Fi XtremeMusic, Cyrus One amp, Mission M30i speakers
- OCZ ModXStream Pro 700W
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (Converted to workstation = Win7)
Removed hard drive/floppy cages. Hard drive cooling in roof. Painted case (needs re-doing). Cable management. Custom made subwoofer.
Iv had this rig for a while, but keep updating parts every now and then and its doing fine. Next bit would be an overhaul of the CPU, motherboard and RAM. Plus maybe a new case.