Selway's Gaming PC.
August 11th 2007
Please register on the forums & login to vote.
- AMD Athlon64 X2 3800+ (939) @ 2.8GHz.
- DFI LanParty UT RDX200-CF motherboard.
- 2GB PC3200 RAM (4x512MB) GEiL.
- Connect3D Radeon X1950XT 256MB.
- 2xHitatchi Deskstar 80GB Sata Drives in RAID0.
- LG Multi-Burner SATA.
- Hiper Type-R Modular 530W PSU (Gun metal black)
- Compro VideoMate T750 Dual Digital and Analouge TV Tuner.
- CIBOX 22" Widescreen montior (1680x1050 res, 1000:1 contrast).
- Logitech Z-4 2.1 Speaker system with IceMat Siberia headset.
- Logitech Keyboard with Laptop style keys.
- Micorosoft IntelliMouse Explorer 3.0 (new version) with ULTI-MAT breathe pad.
- Chieftec Dragon case.
- Windows Vista Ultimate.
Removed all 3 1/2in drive bays by drilling out the rivets. Mounted hard drives in a NoiseBlocker NB-X swing to reduce noise. 120mm blow hole added above them as they were far too hot. Blue cold cathodes used to give a soft glow. case has been painted inside and out in a Gun metal colour which is much nicer than the matt black from the last spray job and the original blue colour. Wires have been carefully routed under the motherboard etc and round the back of the case as much as possible.
quite happy with it for now. just wish i could get some cash together for a shiny HD2900XT card and ill be set for a while to come.