April 7th 2007
Please register on the forums & login to vote.
- AMD Athlon 64 4000 @ 3GHz
- DFI LanParty RDX200 CF Motherboard (939)
- GEIL RAM (4x512MB PC3200) [Stepped Down to get cpu at 3GHz, and doesnt seem to run in Dual Channel with 4 DIMMS]
- Connect3D ATi Radeon X1950XT 256MB (662Core / 945[1890DDR]Memory)
- 80GB Hitachi Deskstar 7K80 x 2 In RAID 0
- LiteON DVD Drive, & AOpen CD-RW Drive
- Hiper 530W Modular PSU [Black]
Cable manage ment where possible, painted the case was blue if you have seen my previous post before I upgraded (http://www.techpowerup.com/gallery/448), drives also got painted as they were an awful beige everyone hates beige lol. Blue lighting at the moment, but I'm thinking of going with red. Unfortunatly cable management is as good as I can get it at the moment... The position of the CPU on this motherboard is where RAM would normally be, making the very big Akasa EVO33 cooler close to the hard drives, and the case doesnt have much room at the front of the case despite its size.
This summer I hope to upgrade the monitor to a 20-22" LCD. Also runs very cool, havent known the CPU to go over 40DegC and its slightly overvolted too. The graphics card however is quite the oposite but its a highend X1950 series card and hot overclocked or not.