Euphoria - Watercooled CM 690 II Advanced system
February 17th 2012
Please register on the forums & login to vote.
This user's other mods:
- Mobo - EVGA Nforce 780i SLI 775 board
- CPU - Intel Core2Quad Q9550
- RAM - 4GB (2x2) Crucial Ballistix Tracer DDR2-800 (OC to 1100)
- GPU - 2 X EVGA GTS 250 512MB
- PSU - PC Power & Cooling S75CF 750W
- HDD - 150GB Velociraptor
- Case - CM 690 II Advanced
- Watercooling parts:
- Single loop -
- CPU block - Fluid XP's Vortex XP block (AKA DTek Fuzion Ver. 1)
- GPU blocks - 1) Swiftech MCW60 block 2) Danger Den Maze4 block
- Radiators - Top Rad - Swiftech 240mm, Bottom Rad - Black Ice Extreme 2 240mm
- Reservoir - Danger Den Rad Reservoir
- Pump - Danger Den CPX1
- Fluid - Feser One Orange
- Tube - Primochill 1/2" ID 3/4" OD
Custom painted power supply; CCFL Lights on the top of the case.
NOTE: This build is actually over a year old, built somewhere in mid 2010 but I have never uploaded the build to this site. Also, please do not judge based on hardware, as if you read below, this build was made using components I had laying around the house. With that, please rate and comment :) Thanks for looking. Here's another Watercooled system that I put together, this time for my personal use This system was assembled to allow me to have a much more portable unit for the purpose of Lan Parties. This build consist mainly of some of my older components. 90% of the parts came from my old Folding machine that I no longer do due to financial constrain. The only new parts in this system would be the case, the PSU and some of the watercooling parts. Please do not mind the horrible paint job on the PSU. That was done in a rush to finish the build ASAP for the Lan Party.