Monday, June 13th 2016

ZOTAC Launches the GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Mini

ZOTAC International, a global manufacturer of innovation, is thrilled to announce the launch of the the world's smallest GeForce GTX 1080 Ti - the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Mini - which strives for the excellence in smaller builds, with zero compromise on performance.

As a constant pioneer in developing small form factor graphics cards, ZOTAC has made another unprecedented paradigm, the new ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Mini, which only measures a minuscule 211 mm (8.3-inch) in length harnessing the power of NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GPU simultaneously. The smallest GeForce GTX 1080 Ti within NVIDIA Pascal architecture, it fits in 99% of systems on the market and gives you superior performance and power efficiency.
Featuring dual 8-pin power connectors, the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Mini is outfitted with a custom dual fan cooling system, IceStorm, enabling brute force cooling with a wide-stack aluminum fins and 5x 6 mm copper heatpipes for increased cooling capacity. The card still packs the same 11 GB of GDDR5X graphics memory, with a boost clock speed of 1620 MHz despite its small stature.

Get the same desktop 1080 Ti performance as larger counterparts in a much more compact form factor.

Optimize and or tweak performance with the new FireStorm utility redesigned from the ground up. Tweaking and tuning is quick and easy with a user-friendly interface that presents users with clock speed adjustments, fan control, GPU monitoring functions, and much more.

For more information, refer to the product brochure.
Add your own comment

17 Comments on ZOTAC Launches the GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Mini

#1
ironcerealbox
O.o

Interesting...

Was looking for something like this in a friend's Texas A&M themed build in a Fractal Design Nano S with glass tube water cooling. This is perfect.
Posted on Reply
#2
Chaitanya
ironcerealbox said:
o_O

Interesting...

Was looking for something like this in a friend's Texas A&M themed build in a Fractal Design Nano S with glass tube water cooling. This is perfect.
There should be a liquid cooled version of this card as well. It was shown off at Computex along side this card. That would make it perfect for SFF custom loop builds.
Posted on Reply
#3
silentbogo
211mm? Nuts!
Now, where do I get $700, besides selling my kidney?...:cry:
Posted on Reply
#4
P4-630
The Way It's Meant to be Played
silentbogo said:
211mm? Nuts!
Now, where do I get $700, besides selling my kidney?...:cry:
Mining ....Mining man!! Profits!! :D
Posted on Reply
#5
qubit
Overclocked quantum bit
This proves that these high end cards don't have to be so huge. I'm sure there are some compromises with this tiny design though.
Posted on Reply
#7
cdawall
where the hell are my stars
Did they officially launch the water cooled version yet?
Posted on Reply
#9
Error500
The card he card he card he card he card he card still packs the same 11 GB of GDDR5X graphics memory
Thats one big typo
Posted on Reply
#10
Duality92
Error500 said:
Thats one big typo
Probably lag like in CS 1.6 when the frame would repeat a few times xD
Posted on Reply
#11
Tomgang
Oh this is very interesting. Cause this is the only GTX 1080 TI i can have in my pc case.

Downside of the small factor is properly it getting hotter or are more noisy than most other cards and overclock is for sure also more limited.

Up side still a powerful GPU even at stock and the size makes it possible to crap it in a ITX system.

But what i realy want to know is price. What do i have to pay for this puppy?
Posted on Reply
#12
Duality92
Tomgang said:
Oh this is very interesting. Cause this is the only GTX 1080 TI i can have in my pc case.

Downside of the small factor is properly it getting hotter or are more noisy than most other cards and overclock is for sure also more limited.

Up side still a powerful GPU even at stock and the size makes it possible to crap it in a ITX system.

But what i realy want to know is price. What do i have to pay for this puppy?
If you compare the 1080 Mini with the 1080 FE, you can probably extrapolate the price and get an estimate :)
Posted on Reply
#13
Tomgang
Duality92 said:
If you compare the 1080 Mini with the 1080 FE, you can probably extrapolate the price and get an estimate :)
yeah that dosent sound wrong. But i have to wait and se.
Posted on Reply
#14
Fluffmeister
Impressive, small card that packs quite a punch, no HBM required.
Posted on Reply
#15
Duality92
Imagine if ASrock went in the GPU business, with what they've done so far with X99 and X299 ITX, they'd make a dual 1080 Ti card at 200mm.
Posted on Reply
#16
GhostRyder
Nice, that is an awesome looking card. I would love the water cooled version and to do a dual GPU tiny rig.
Posted on Reply
#17
Duality92
I'm trying to get my hands on one from Zotac for a sleeper build! :O

I'll keep you guys posted and post my build log on TPU :P
Posted on Reply
Add your own comment