Wednesday, August 9th 2017

Phanteks Announces Enthoo PRO M Special Edition

Phanteks introduces the latest variant to the Enthoo PRO M Series, the Special Edition PRO M. The PRO M Special Edition delivers great design without compromising any features. The Special Edition offers striking style with the white interior, plus two Halos RGB fan frames to complement the case.

The new special edition PRO M has the same great features found throughout the PRO M lineup including the open interior layout and a modular HDD system that allows you to utilize the space to your needs. The case will be watercooling ready with the integrated radiator bracket, reservoir mounts, and pump slots. Stylish, compact and featured packed, the PRO M Special Edition will offer enthusiasts a way to unleash their creativity and showcase their build. The included Halos RGB fan complements any system build with ambient illumination and style.
Phanteks Enthoo PRO M Special Edition will be available in August, 2017. Recommended Price: USD $114.99.
Add your own comment

16 Comments on Phanteks Announces Enthoo PRO M Special Edition

#1
Durvelle27
btarunr said:
Phanteks introduces the latest variant to the Enthoo PRO M Series, the Special Edition PRO M. The PRO M Special Edition delivers great design without compromising any features. The Special Edition offers striking style with the white interior, plus two Halos RGB fan frames to complement the case.

The new special edition PRO M has the same great features found throughout the PRO M lineup including the open interior layout and a modular HDD system that allows you to utilize the space to your needs. The case will be watercooling ready with the integrated radiator bracket, reservoir mounts, and pump slots. Stylish, compact and featured packed, the PRO M Special Edition will offer enthusiasts a way to unleash their creativity and showcase their build. The included Halos RGB fan complements any system build with ambient illumination and style.

[---]

Phanteks Enthoo PRO M Special Edition will be available in August, 2017. Recommended Price: USD $114.99.
Looks decent

But limited on space if you planned to watercool
Posted on Reply
#2
oxidized
Shouldn't have that removable 5.25" bay and have space for triple 120 or 140mm fans, also phanteks should drop that side ssd mount and also drop that opening on the psu shroud, oh and those obnoxious brackets for the hdd mounts
Posted on Reply
#3
ERazer
oxidized said:
Shouldn't have that removable 5.25" bay and have space for triple 120 or 140mm fans, also phanteks should drop that side ssd mount and also drop that opening on the psu shroud, oh and those obnoxious brackets for the hdd mounts
but how am i gonna show off my PSU brand and SSD, pretty sure the 5.25 is removable.
Posted on Reply
#4
PowerPC
oxidized said:
Shouldn't have that removable 5.25" bay and have space for triple 120 or 140mm fans, also phanteks should drop that side ssd mount and also drop that opening on the psu shroud, oh and those obnoxious brackets for the hdd mounts
What are you talking about drop the PSU window? This is the only way to do a PSU shroud right. Fractal should learn from this.
Posted on Reply
#5
Totally
Durvelle27 said:
Looks decent

But limited on space if you planned to watercool
There's plenty enough. It's just an Evolv ATX with a different exterior on the front it can mount a 360/280mm, and another 240/280mm up top.
Posted on Reply
#6
Durvelle27
Totally said:
There's plenty enough. It's just an Evolv ATX with a different exterior on the front it can mount a 360/280mm, and another 240/280mm up top.
I looked on their website and it didn't mention any of that
Posted on Reply
#7
Totally
Durvelle27 said:
I looked on their website and it didn't mention any of that
There may be no mention but looking at the Evolv ATX with all the Aluminum panels off, with the exception of the location of the front panel usb hub they are exactly the same right down to the cutouts.

edit: They actually do mention it on page 4 of that case's manual
Posted on Reply
#9
goodeedidid
Durvelle27 said:
Looks decent

But limited on space if you planned to watercool
Custom water cooling will die soon.
Posted on Reply
#10
Totally
goodeedidid said:
Custom water cooling will die soon.
Posted on Reply
#11
goodeedidid
Totally said:

LoL :) I just believe components are getting more efficient and water cooling is really something of the past. It looks cool but it is not necessary. Good AIOs is where it is at.
Posted on Reply
#12
oxidized
ERazer said:
but how am i gonna show off my PSU brand and SSD, pretty sure the 5.25 is removable.
Read better what i wrote man! You don't really need to show off your PSU unless you're not in the right mind

PowerPC said:
What are you talking about drop the PSU window? This is the only way to do a PSU shroud right. Fractal should learn from this.
I already knew you weren't in the right mind, you just confirmed it now :oops:
Posted on Reply
#13
ERazer
oxidized said:
Read better what i wrote man! You don't really need to show off your PSU unless you're not in the right mind
then why bother with tempered glass panel if you aint gonna show off ur rig? clearly this aint ur cup of tea guess stick with steel panel like back in early 2000.

Its meant to show PSU brand and still able to hide the ugly cables. Some ppl use braided/sleeved extensions to make it look clean.
Posted on Reply
#14
oxidized
ERazer said:
then why bother with tempered glass panel if you aint gonna show off ur rig? clearly this aint ur cup of tea guess stick with steel panel like back in early 2000.

Its meant to show PSU brand and still able to hide the ugly cables. Some ppl use braided/sleeved extensions to make it look clean.
Showing the PSU brand has nothing to do with showing off your pc, it's just stupid, also because some PSU have the brand on the other side, or on the bottom side, or just don't have brand at all, most of the brands are also pretty ugly to show and aren't even centered. So yeah, you're talking about nothing basically.
Posted on Reply
#15
ERazer
oxidized said:
Showing the PSU brand has nothing to do with showing off your pc, it's just stupid, also because some PSU have the brand on the other side, or on the bottom side, or just don't have brand at all, most of the brands are also pretty ugly to show and aren't even centered. So yeah, you're talking about nothing basically.
again clearly this case not meant for you, i have phantek evolv which technically same case with different shell and seasonic prime with branding that goes right way no matter if its buttom or top side up. Prolly nzxt s340 is better for you.
Posted on Reply
#16
oxidized
ERazer said:
again clearly this case not meant for you, i have phantek evolv which technically same case with different shell and seasonic prime with branding that goes right way no matter if its buttom or top side up. Prolly nzxt s340 is better for you.
It's not a matter of "for me or not for me" It's just useless and stupid then, you might even like, but you can't say "there's no point in the glass, if you're not showing your psu", psu is hands down the ugliest part to show off, no matter how good it looks, that's why that shroud was introduced in the first place, to cover cables and to cover the psu, to make everything look cleaner, oh and also, many psu are even too short, so that opening will end up showing the plugs on the cables.
Posted on Reply
Add your own comment